Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Burgess Hills Last Game???????

sussexscholar

Apr 21, 2008
Burgess Hill Town Last Game(?)

As you may already be aware, Mid Sussex District Council has served a notice of eviction against Burgess Hill Town Football Club which, after more than 125 years of history, could force the club into extinction.

This means that the home game being played this coming Saturday (26th April 2008) will not only be the last game of the first-team season, but could also be the last game played by the club.

The fans of the club would like to extend the invitation for you to join us for this occasion. We would like to make this day a “fans day” where we can all be united in our passion for football and show local council the importance of this sport in the community – come one, come all. We would love it if you could wear your team’s colours and bring your flags/banners/vocal cords.

The club are also supporting us in this by lowering the admission prices for the game; Adults £4, Concessions £2, kids for free.

So please come along to support Burgess Hill Town and grass roots football.

Hillians Supporters Forum:
The Hillians - Home

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Sorry got tickets for Rovers away but good luck.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Much as I'd love to, it's a bit of a trip from Turkey but I really hope that BH can get through this and look forward to reading match reports next season.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
I'll be there.

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
I will be there.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
I remember going to Burgess Hill for an FA Trophy (I think) game against Tiptree. Got in for free and got my drinks and chocolate free as well, lovely:thumbsup:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003

Father Jack

Aug 21, 2005
*************Mods Please Make This A Sticky*******************

For Alll those who are NOT going to watch The Albion play at Bristol Rovers, a local Sussex football club needs your help. Burgess Hill Town FC are this Saturday playing their final Home Game of the season against Chatham Town in what could be the Hillians last game EVER.

The Game is at Leylands Park Burgess Hill. Prices are Adults £4, OAP'S £2 and under 16's for free. Please get along and show your support, Thanks see you Saturday.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Give me a f.......

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
In that case, you're entitled to know that it's a Tory council. I think.

I would imagine so, assuming if he is talking about Mid-Sussex as a whole.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada

SNOOBS

Feb 25, 2007
Brighton
DickKnight.jpg

DK signs the petition

I think Stuart Tuck will be playing on Saturday too, or at least he has been since hes been back from injury.

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
Sorry but I have tickets for Rovers.

Good luck to the club and this will not be the last game Burgess Hill Town F.C play. Football United, we'll never be defeated.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here