Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Burgess Hill

middletoenail

Jul 2, 2008
Hong Kong
But I tell you what. There's a lovely place just by the Star that do spot on Chicken Kebabs. :drool::drool::drool:

Are you shitting me? Ephesus.. If you want the shits then this place is top class.. I am fortunate enough to have lived in Haywards for the last 3 years and prior to that Burgess Hill for 23 years!

There is no contest, Haywards is far better than Burgess Hill...Although saying that cant wait till I move to Bton or Hove!

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Have you stood in The Martletts during the day and seen the women that are walking about. If so that will answer your question, very depressing.

Walking? I was under the impression most of the people in the Martlets used those motorised carts things that actually AIM for able bodied sorts...

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
My brother lives in Burgess Hill and yes he's a miserable git. Mind you, it's a tad ironic that Withdean is on this thread talking about miserable people.

nevergoagain

Jul 28, 2005
nowhere near Burgess Hill
Buggers Hole has always been in the Heaths shadow, a far nicer place to live and drink. Even if Little Soho is not your cup of tea then Lindfield is a great place to go out. Burgess Hill resembles a small Crawley, horrid place.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
The burrel horrific ? I think not, used to be my local before I moved back to london, people in there might be a bit rough and ready , but pretty genuine all the same.

I'd go along with that.

Papak

Not an NSC licker...
Jul 11, 2003
Horsham
Buggers Hole has always been in the Heaths shadow, a far nicer place to live and drink. Even if Little Soho is not your cup of tea then Lindfield is a great place to go out. Burgess Hill resembles a small Crawley, horrid place.

I was just about to post that I used to call BH Buggers Hole.

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
The burrel horrific ? I think not, used to be my local before I moved back to london, people in there might be a bit rough and ready , but pretty genuine all the same.

I'd agree with that, went through a rough patch in the late 80's when it was 'rough as f**k', but a great place all the same. Was my base when home on leave.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
The Star is my Friday lunchtime haunt...and by JOVE its Friday.
My spidey-senses are teling me I will be partaking in a couple of BEATERS in the sunshine today.

Woop woop.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
You must have been lucky as the majority that I see are grossly overweight with a 'cropped' top showing bundles of fat midriff flesh and pushing a buggy.

Its even worse during the school holidays when the 15 year old pikeys from Oakmeads are out with there kids.

Jahooli

Feb 12, 2008
Has HH got an Uncle Sam's?
If it hasn't it's Burger Bill easily.
If it has it's Burger Bill easily.
Triangle is a big factor too played an hour of "football" on the astro turf for the first time in 2 1/2 years yesterday, aching a bit today.
I've always been depressed in HH for some reason.

willyfantastic

Mar 1, 2009
my mate lives by burgess hill school for girls, nice little area and really quiet.
HH is just as bad, if not worse than burgess hill for ruffians and chavs, i dont know how people can say Haywards is better, its categorically not.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here