Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Burgess Hill

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Have you stood in The Martletts during the day and seen the women that are walking about. If so that will answer your question, very depressing.

Well you've said that now, but I've been walking around Burgess Hill all week and I've seen some UNBELIEVABLE talent about, there was a girly today in a suit with a CRACKINGLY big bum, very out of keeping with her tight little frame. :drool:

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
You must have been lucky as the majority that I see are grossly overweight with a 'cropped' top showing bundles of fat midriff flesh and pushing a buggy.

Oh I've seen plenty of them too!.... :sick:

I think I'll be in Haywards Heath next week, totty wise is this a good thing?

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
You should come to Eastbourne, if you think Burgess Hills bad. Every other person's a miserable fucker.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
You should come to Eastbourne, if you think Burgess Hills bad. Every other person's a miserable fucker.

Oh believe me buddy, I know! Eastbourne's average age has to be, what, 70? So many retirement homes I came across, incredible amount. I was around the Meads area when I was working there, and by Eastbourne Town's rather plush looking stadium.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
If you think Burgess Hill's miserable, then Haywards Heath is something else! :wave:

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
because they want to live in Brighton but cant afford it? :( i cant even afford BH :cry:

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
The Burrell is HORRIFIC.

Budvar, fortunately, is not.

£1.59 for a bottle in there, if I remember rightly. It's the best of a bad bunch, let's be fair. Whats that pub like up the Road. Is it the POND or the STAR?

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
£1.59 for a bottle in there, if I remember rightly. It's the best of a bad bunch, let's be fair. Whats that pub like up the Road. Is it the POND or the STAR?

The Star is marginally better (although more expensive) but they are both shit to be fair.

As you say, pubs in HH - shite.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
The Star is marginally better (although more expensive) but they are both shit to be fair.

As you say, pubs in HH - shite.

But I tell you what. There's a lovely place just by the Star that do spot on Chicken Kebabs. :drool::drool::drool:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here