Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Burgess Hill v Albion - VIDEO

Tomnorthi

Jan 2, 2010
BN15
Cheers. I will see what I can do.

Incidentally can anyone who is "In the know" with you tube answer a question. I have previously added tracks that youtube will not allow because of copyright. Hence why I added this to see if it would be allowed, and it was. What are the criteria for allowable tracks with your vids ?.

Certain record labels are allowed I think, not sure which though.

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
Top work there, great to see the lads in action. Hoskins certainly looks lively.

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
Well done! How come you managed to get a seat near Pavarotti at the Burgess Hill match? Knowing my luck I would have ended up next to Cliff Pilchard!

The away strip is growing on my 'anti green' psyche!

TNBA

TTF

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

timco

Jul 5, 2003
Birmingham
Cheers. I will see what I can do.

Incidentally can anyone who is "In the know" with you tube answer a question. I have previously added tracks that youtube will not allow because of copyright. Hence why I added this to see if it would be allowed, and it was. What are the criteria for allowable tracks with your vids ?.

You Tube will be constrained by the same rules as olther copyright that is either you have to own the rights to the item or you have the permission of the rights owner or it has to be out of copyright. So when do things go out of copyright? 70 years after the death of the writer or composer (fairly safe with this one) and 50 years from date of recording if performing music you did not write.(UK law some are campaigning to change the rules)

For how long does copyright last?

You Tube has some agreements with some labels on copyright in that they have agreed to pay fees to them for use of copyrighted material others have said no way in any circs.

Tummy Burger

Aug 1, 2003
Haywards Heath
You Tube will be constrained by the same rules as olther copyright that is either you have to own the rights to the item or you have the permission of the rights owner or it has to be out of copyright. So when do things go out of copyright? 70 years after the death of the writer or composer (fairly safe with this one) and 50 years from date of recording if performing music you did not write.(UK law some are campaigning to change the rules)

For how long does copyright last?

You Tube has some agreements with some labels on copyright in that they have agreed to pay fees to them for use of copyrighted material others have said no way in any circs.

OK Timco, Makes sense now. Pain in the neck that you have to change your backing tracks just to upload to youtube.
Cheers for the info.

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
Really good work with the post production, can see you put alot of work into that.

Fef

Rock God.
Feb 21, 2009
Nice one.

If I had known that Dean White was going to be there singing on the touchline, I might have gone!

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
Got married in July 1994, USA World Cup year when England did not qualify and Nessun Dorma was the ITV theme tune. This was one of the songs on my wedding video, it was very emtional, even the cake was in tiers!

I'll get my coat!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here