Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Burgess Hill v AFC Wimbledon

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
1-0 to Burgess Hill already.

The (female) Burgess Hill physio won't sit in the dugout as there are spiders in it. :D:D

Hoggy

Controversial!
Sep 28, 2006
BN1
Adriodinho said:
???

Maybe he is using wireless WAP on a mobile or a PDA.....

to quote myself "how are YOU" and this was directed towards fatboy, why did you feel the need to answer on his behalf when you can offer no more than a guess!?!

northstandnorth

THE GOLDSTONE
Oct 13, 2003
A272 at 85 mph
sorry.didn't see(judging by post count) you are a newbie on here,the person you responded to has had many names and is a bit of a twat...and is usually treated with contempt....BUT your response seemed a tad harsh

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
burgess who?

hassocks 4-0 ringmer:)

Screaming J

He'll put a spell on you
Jul 13, 2004
Exiled from the South Country
Scotty M said:
burgess who?

hassocks 4-0 ringmer:)

Oh shit! Not doing well this season are we?? All went tits up with the falling out with the Football Genius at the end of last season and blowing the League to Horsham YM.

:(

Fran Hagarty

Jul 5, 2003
Mid Sussex

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Bloody AFC....we have two wimbledon fans here at work and a more sanctemoniuos bunch of whatsis you could never meet.

I have a bit of a soft spot for MK Dons, especially as my mates ( who live in MK) now go and watch them. Wimbledon is never even mentioned.

Mr Blobby

Jul 14, 2003
In a cave
Dave the Gaffer said:
Bloody AFC....we have two wimbledon fans here at work and a more sanctemoniuos bunch of whatsis you could never meet.

You should meet some of the people who post to NSC................

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
So that's why my road was so busy last night. Seemed like a bigger crowd than most Burgess Hill games.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Dave the Gaffer said:
I have a bit of a soft spot for MK Dons, especially as my mates ( who live in MK) now go and watch them. Wimbledon is never even mentioned.
Why would it be?

Ding Dong !

Boy I'm HOT today !
Jul 26, 2004
Worthing
My mate will be pleased as he's travels the country watching AFC.

Chance to meet up with him a week saturday as they are playing down here at Worthing a week saturday.

Zamora For England

Sep 27, 2006
Hurstpierpoint
That #4 almost cost us (the Super Dons) the match but we pulled through and that third goal was great. All credit to the Burgess Hill faithful opposite where I standing who sang all through the match and even had replica shirts.

Try and spot what's wrong with that ticket I got given last night :dunce:

Attachments

• b hill.jpg
    b hill.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 136
Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here