Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Burgess Hill Tomorrow?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
I'd imagine so, May unveil the new home kit there I spose but doubt it.

Razi

Aug 3, 2003
Stevenage
Anywhere to get a pint near the ground before the game

Closest pub is probably the Watermill.. turn right as soon as you come out of Wivelsfield station. There's also the Windmill if you turn left towards Leylands Park but carry on past the mini roundabout and walk down Leylands Road. There's also a bar at the ground.

Despite Burgess Hill being my home town, I won't be there as I now live in the glorious surroundings of Luton. :(

brighton terra

Dec 5, 2008
Worthing
Closest pub is probably the Watermill.. turn right as soon as you come out of Wivelsfield station. There's also the Windmill if you turn left towards Leylands Park but carry on past the mini roundabout and walk down Leylands Road. There's also a bar at the ground.

Despite Burgess Hill being my home town, I won't be there as I now live in the glorious surroundings of Luton. :(

Don't be deceived by the attractively named Watermill. Last time I was in there, albeit a couple of years ago, it was a right dive. The Windmill is probably a better option, although you'll have to go 5 mins out of your way if walking from Wivelsfield station.

Curly5194

Jun 20, 2011
Horsham
:clap: I'll be there from sunny Horsham. But only in my "old" away shirt - must get new one! :clap:

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Erm, I think you will find that the club shop is shut on Sundays!

oh I thought it was open for a couple of hour on a sunday morning!? What time is everyone catching the train and how to you get to the ground from Wiv

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
The Watermill is a far better and bigger pub than The Windmill IMHO but that is what pubs are about opinions. Having said that The Windmill changed handfs some 12 months or so ago and I havent been in there since. Also no good for today but I noticed that Chaplins in the Martletts is being rebuilt and should be opened again about Oct/Nov after the fire at the upstarairs club. Dont know if Simon Hancock still has an interest in it as he now has my old puy The Cricketers (The Footballers).

Route to ground is out of Wivlesfield Station turn left up to mini roundabout turn tight to bottom of road ground is just in front of you. There is a footpath cutting off the corner but the road is simplest unless there are others walking towards the path.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Thanks BG, What time is everyone else planning on being there?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here