Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Burger off

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
Funny vid. But without wishing to sound miserable, did these knobbers really call 999 for an ambulance? It's about time people got fined for sh*t like that.

"You called us out because you're p*ssed and ate a really hot chilli burger?"

"Ha ha ha, yeah!"

"Great fun! That'll be £80 please."

Should the burger place sell them in the first place if this is how most people react to it?!?

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
I shall give it a try!

I think Devon or Dorset now houses the hottest chilli in the world and it needs to be handled with gloves :ohmy:

The Dorset Naga, which I think has since been hybridised, making the Naga Jolika and the Naga Morich, we grew all these last year, and the Morich was the hottest we reckon, and apparently, these are the worlds hottest chillis. They originate from Bangladesh, but have been 'developed' in a couple of farms in Dorset. We used them in cooking, and made some great chilli sauces and relishes. We tried tiny slivers raw, and they were awesome, but you really wouldn't want to eat a whole one, unless you are nuts.

Nagaseeds.org
DorsetNaga.com

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
The Dorset Naga, which I think has since been hybridised, making the Naga Jolika and the Naga Morich, we grew all these last year, and the Morich was the hottest we reckon, and apparently, these are the worlds hottest chillis. They originate from Bangladesh, but have been 'developed' in a couple of farms in Dorset. We used them in cooking, and made some great chilli sauces and relishes. We tried tiny slivers raw, and they were awesome, but you really wouldn't want to eat a whole one, unless you are nuts.

Nagaseeds.org
DorsetNaga.com

Good stuff, thanks for that. I will give them a try.

Although, since this thread was started, they have been trumped!

BBC News - chilli is hot news

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
It used to be just off Portland Road but I think they moved to one of the roads leading north off of Western Road. Farm Road maybe??

I know two people that have tried it, both of them can eat any curry you throw at them but both were left in agony by the Burger Off Chilli Burger.

I used to go there every week when it was in Portland road but now I have no idea where he has moved to.

termy46

Feb 26, 2010
I have had a go at this before and ate half the burger but the afterburn is so intense it is ridiculous.

People who buy them now have to sign a disclaimer incase of illness as so many people were going to hospital.

Ive seen 1 person do the lot but i didnt hear from them for 2 days afterwards

I had a go on it last year, and I WOULDNT recommend it. The afterburn in my stomach was incredible. I thought I was in trouble, seriously. I was doubled up for hours after, and I only ate a quarter!
I can eat vindaloos and some phalls, but that burger is a no-go area for me!!

GuVnOr

Mar 19, 2011
Hi all, Burger off is out of this world such good food at such a good price. I use this place far to much tbh but once you try it i promise you will never eat a burger from anywhere else. I agree the xxx hot burger is totally insane but blimey does it work as instant advetising, virtually everyone i speak to about the burger has heard of it. Burger off is in brunswick street west, hove and the phone number is 326655 they take phone orders for collection but unfortunately they dont deliver but the journey to collect it is well worth it or you can eat in as they have seating for 32. I must say everything i have eaten from there is great !!! and i would recomend the place to everyone. The parking is ok and the best bit they are open tue - sat 12noon - 10pm so there is no worry of having to fight through drunken idiots to place your order, its is run by father and son and they definately take pride in what they produce, they only use top ingredients and it makes the difference rather than all the crap cash and carry muck others use. Make the effort to try it and you will go back as i do, tbh i think im addicted lol. They even have a facebook group called we love burger off!!!! best burgers in town and it has a total of 922 members not bad for a little takeaway in brighton, join it and have a look at the pics, i think the menu is on there too. Enjoy ppl x

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Hi all, Burger off is out of this world such good food at such a good price. I use this place far to much tbh but once you try it i promise you will never eat a burger from anywhere else. I agree the xxx hot burger is totally insane but blimey does it work as instant advetising, virtually everyone i speak to about the burger has heard of it. Burger off is in brunswick street west, hove and the phone number is 326655 they take phone orders for collection but unfortunately they dont deliver but the journey to collect it is well worth it or you can eat in as they have seating for 32. I must say everything i have eaten from there is great !!! and i would recomend the place to everyone. The parking is ok and the best bit they are open tue - sat 12noon - 10pm so there is no worry of having to fight through drunken idiots to place your order, its is run by father and son and they definately take pride in what they produce, they only use top ingredients and it makes the difference rather than all the crap cash and carry muck others use. Make the effort to try it and you will go back as i do, tbh i think im addicted lol. They even have a facebook group called we love burger off!!!! best burgers in town and it has a total of 922 members not bad for a little takeaway in brighton, join it and have a look at the pics, i think the menu is on there too. Enjoy ppl x

We now return to our regular programme schedule!! :D

Nice ad by the way!!!!! Fully in agreement, and I love my burgers. :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here