surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
The dam PC bragade :angry: its an ice cream lid nothing to get offended over

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
cue LI spouting on about global capitalism and how he is doing his best as a union official for the downtrodden prolateriat.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
It seems a touch ridiculous, but if someone is offended by Burger King, then i applaud them.
If Sainsburys ran an add campaign with a rohrschach test that looked a bit like Jesus sucking a big cock and someone asked for it to be gone, then they'd do it. They don't want controversy.
What Burger King won't do is treat the animals they slaughter for easy consumption any better.

......................what a load of b*llocks its just a classic "sun newspaper" taking the p*ss story:nono:

Schrödinger's Toad

Nie dla Idiotów
Jan 21, 2004
He was not satisfied by the decision to withdraw the cones and has called on Muslims to boycott Burger King. He said: "This is my jihad. How can you say it is a spinning swirl? If you spin it one way to the right you are offending Muslims."

:lolol:

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
Repugnant Toad said:
He was not satisfied by the decision to withdraw the cones and has called on Muslims to boycott Burger King. He said: "This is my jihad. How can you say it is a spinning swirl? If you spin it one way to the right you are offending Muslims."

:lolol:

Does that mean I can't wipe my arse on BurgerKing ice cream wrappers any more? Bugger, I will have to actually fork out for some Andrex. I hate that stuff, the puppies take ages to flush away.

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
And:

Aborigine 'Alco' slur is avoided

Australian police working in Aboriginal communities have withdrawn new uniforms after they appeared to poke fun at many Aborigines' problems with alcohol.

New South Wales police ordered 50 green vests for Aboriginal Community Liaison Officers - known as ACLOs.

But the vests arrived bearing a much more insulting acronym - ALCO, used all over Australia as slang for alcoholic.

The error was missed until it was almost too late, prompting embarrassed apologies from senior police chiefs.

ACLOs are deployed to be a visible presence in Aboriginal communities with the aim of calming trouble and easing tensions.

Instead officers almost took to the streets clad in a luminous insult aimed squarely at the people they hoped to placate.

Although the original purchase order did spell the acronym correctly, it was misspelled by the manufacturer at some point during an exchange of emails.

No-one spotted the error on receipt, and the vests were distributed to individual officers, who reported the error back to Sydney.

A spokeswoman for Police Commissioner Ken Moroney said he was annoyed by the mistake and apologised for any offence caused to Aborigines.

"Uniform services accepts the blame that they did not inspect the writing on the vests prior to them being dispatched," she said.

"There was no intention to offend anybody. It was a simple printing error." Australia's indigenous Aborigines make up many of the poorest communities across the country.

Alcohol abuse is widespread and police are often called to intervene in violent situations.

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
Juan Albion said:
And:

Aborigine 'Alco' slur is avoided

Australian police working in Aboriginal communities have withdrawn new uniforms after they appeared to poke fun at many Aborigines' problems with alcohol.

New South Wales police ordered 50 green vests for Aboriginal Community Liaison Officers - known as ACLOs.

But the vests arrived bearing a much more insulting acronym - ALCO, used all over Australia as slang for alcoholic.

The error was missed until it was almost too late, prompting embarrassed apologies from senior police chiefs.

ACLOs are deployed to be a visible presence in Aboriginal communities with the aim of calming trouble and easing tensions.

Instead officers almost took to the streets clad in a luminous insult aimed squarely at the people they hoped to placate.

Although the original purchase order did spell the acronym correctly, it was misspelled by the manufacturer at some point during an exchange of emails.

No-one spotted the error on receipt, and the vests were distributed to individual officers, who reported the error back to Sydney.

A spokeswoman for Police Commissioner Ken Moroney said he was annoyed by the mistake and apologised for any offence caused to Aborigines.

"Uniform services accepts the blame that they did not inspect the writing on the vests prior to them being dispatched," she said.

"There was no intention to offend anybody. It was a simple printing error." Australia's indigenous Aborigines make up many of the poorest communities across the country.

Alcohol abuse is widespread and police are often called to intervene in violent situations.

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
Re: Re: Re: Burger King inflames Muslims

Gilliver's Travels said:
Burger King inflames Muslims

The QuickProphetBurger [Pickle be upon him]

The religious usually have no trouble swallowing Whoppers. But presumably this one's gonna have to be Lo-fatwa...

Puns R Us :clap:

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Just seeing my name as the last poster should make the PC brigade wet there pants.:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here