Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bumping into Albion players

modell

Sep 13, 2005
Brighton
I knew El-Abd at school, although he was a couple of years younger. Seem to remember him being an annoying little git. Knew his brother better. McGhee came into where i work and had a glass of wine. And Virgs and Jones came in to film something for Soccer AM.

Withnail

Jan 16, 2004
Lincoln
If you see McGhee in the street don't smell his flower. I did and ended up getting water squirted in my face!!! Was glad to see his car fell apart as he drove off though.

seagully

Cock-knobs!
Jun 30, 2006
Battle
Withnail said:
If you see McGhee in the street don't smell his flower. I did and ended up getting water squirted in my face!!! Was glad to see his car fell apart as he drove off though.

:lolol:

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Tom Hark said:
Clipboard kid has a talking dog?? :eek:

Indeed, his dog is surprising knowledgeable about tactics

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Wanderer said:
Indeed, his dog is surprising knowledgeable about tactics

Absolutely. I asked the dog in question what he thought about McGhee's tactics last season. Here's a transcript of the interview:

THPP: What do you think of McGhee's tactics last season?

Dog: Ruff!

Last edited:

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Tom Hark said:
Absolutely. I asked the dog in question what he thought about McGhee's tactics last season. Here's a transcript of the interview:

THPP: What do you think of McGhee's tactics last season?

Dog: Ruff!

Quite

Makes you kinda mad that even the Clipboard Kid's dog has McGhee figured out, but Knight hasn't

KNC

Sep 3, 2003
Seven Dials
LIGHTWEIGHTS!!

I was having a beer with Peter Ward on saturday night.:clap2:

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
Once saw a gaggle of Albion players in a pub I think was called The Pav at the time.It was Friday night before a game,and the ale was flowing.Bit of a surprise,but Albion won the next day.So not agog that time.Amazed.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here