Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bumping into Albion players

Ben Dover

Jan 19, 2006
I was in Tommy Elphicks year and knew Adam Elabd (he was a couple of years older. And I have met Tommy Fraser and Gatting at a couple of parties.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Les Biehn said:
:lolol: Bang to rights Frank. I am a creature of habit. I think its just that most of the time I see El-Abd he has a vest on, combined with that shaven haven (his beautiful cranium) and his rather hunky physique he is bordering on the homoerotic.
If that's what you're after, you can salivate to your heart's content at the Esporta gym where they all hang out, do intimidating amounts of sit ups, swim, chat about stuff etc. Tempting though it is to have a chat, I leave them be or more commonly I'm somewhere between purple and red in the face and unable to breathe let alone speak.

My sly eavesdropping on their chatter has never revealed them to anything other than nice, normal blokes, funnily enough, who just happen to be in pretty awesome shape. :love: :love:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Franks Wild Years said:
"I'm somewhere between purple and red in the face and unable to breath....."

What exactly are you doing at this so called (men only) Gym MOH ?

I don't think its just purple and red in the face if you know what I mean.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
He he, you smut-headed sods - fine work. And I didn't even mention the steam room...hot damn!

Skint Gull

Jul 27, 2003
Watchin the boats go by
Met the LEGEND - BOBBY ZAMORA at Saquarra (sp? and obviously before all this regarding the owners of CTFC) about 2 years ago on my Birthday! :clap2:

Top bloke as expected! Was just after he'd moved to Tottenham, I interrupted him chattin up some fittun, thanked him for everything he'd done for us, wished him luck and left him to pull the bird who if she didn't know he was a pro footballer before, she did now! ;)

Goodfella

North Stand Boy X320
Feb 9, 2004
Brighton
Re: Re: Bumping into Albion players

Race said:
We were supposed to be out with them on Saturday night but 'im indoors has been ordered to rest for a week Grrrrrrrr. If you ever bump into Mr B offer to buy him a pint of Guinness and he'd be putty in your hands!

Shoulda left him there and gone on ur own. ;)

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
Bobby Zamora still pops down to Brighton to see how the lads are getting on and he sometimes hits the town!Seen El-Abd in Brighton recently and Dean Hammond!

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
seagulljaz said:
adam is has hard as nails, you really dont want to get on the wrong side of him.
Quite. Which is why I'm quietly tiptoeing away from fanning the flames of the panting homoeroticists on this thread, if y'all don't mind...

Panting Homoeroticists ? Weren't they signed to Frilly Pink Records in the early 70's. Had a number 35 hit with 'Lick my Love Pump', produced by Marc Boland and featuring a very young Ice T on trumpet? Faded into obscurity after a tricky second album, reports of rampant vegetarianism split the band into two factions, one of which became The Countryside Alliance (number 2, 1977 with Foxy Mamma) and the other which became what we now refer too as the Bader Meinhoff Gang.
Any pop anoraks out there know any more ?

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
chippy in polar bar
adam virg in beach with will packham
oatway up concorde
virgs in greens as well

chatted to virgs + chippy briefly . . didnt want to hassle to much really . . just geezers at end of the day

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
chippy in polar bar
adam virg in beach with will packham
oatway up concorde
virgs in greens as well

chatted to virgs + chippy briefly . . didnt want to hassle to much really . . just geezers at end of the day

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
I regularly bump into the clipboard kid out walking his dog. Never said more than "hi" though !!!

Kenhead

Oct 1, 2003
Brighton
I always kept bumping in to molango, the funniest time was when he was with a group of mates outside weatherspoons in west street with a car blasting out music, he was trying to pull some birds by useing the 'i'm a footballer' line. Me and poke went up to him and started calling him a legend (tounge firmly in cheek)and told the girls that he was infact a footballer for brighton. As he was useing them christmas cards with all the players naked on them to try and prove to them that he did play for brighton, and katie asked him why he had less christmas ball-balls over hes parts rather than the other players that had alot more!

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Lord Bracknell said:
I've heard Mrs Kerry say that Mr Kerry enjoys chatting with Albion fans in Sainsbury's because it gets him out of actually doing the shopping.

:)

Know how he feels, I hate shopping on Saturday afternoons too :lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here