1. my ex girfriend :angry: (SLUT)
2. Clive
3. channing
4. Amy
5. Kirsty (tart)
6. Debbie Big fat cow
7. Vicky
(WHITEHAWKERS ALL OF THEM)

Since most of these are females, the smack on the nose solution is probably unwise. It's real hard, but you must blank them - zero cummunication - its like having an arguement with someone who won't talk back - its not a challenge to win anymore the reaction has gone.

Agree with others, it will pass with time. But to speed this up you have to make them bored of doing what they are doing first. I personally would not go to teacher in these circumstances - since the piss take is Mummy boy type then running to teacher will feed it more. Must make the stand - blank 'em! You CAN do it ....

Last edited:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
blueandwhitearmy said:
i went there two years a go, i completely f***ed up, let the social life get on top of work and now i go to varndean, much better college!
went to varndean last year , brilliant , only left because i prefered the city college GNVQ IT course :)

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Kev the Ape said:
I had a row with the one who said Beatles where shit, i said Britney Spears is worse. :lolol:
britney spears is fitter though kev :lolol:

Dawsey

Apr 25, 2004
Brighton
blueandwhitearmy said:
i went there two years a go, i completely f***ed up, let the social life get on top of work and now i go to varndean, much better college!

Varndean............simply the best college in the world :)

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
So there is your answer Kev. To put a stop to the bullying -

Don't argue with them and ignore them. Don't be tempted to get one over them either.

It will stop in time but just keep ignoring them and it will go away.

Eddie the Seagull

Jul 6, 2003
Crowborough
Allways remember Kev that it's the bullies that have the problem - not you. They've probably got small dicks & wet their beds at night.

One thing you may try in response to verbal abuse is to agree with them. "Oi, Kev, you're a twat"

"Yep, indeed I am"

May take a while but they'll soon get bored of it - providing you don't ever rise to the bait!

If it really is that terrible can't you move to a different college & start afresh?

When my brother was 11 he got a black eye form a 15 year old. Next day I was waiting for this lad (I was 20 then) at the bus stop. The guy shat his pants & my brother (& his mates) stayed bully free thereafter.

Perhaps we need to set up an NSC posse to take a stroll around City college!

:lolol:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Eddie the Seagull said:
Perhaps we need to set up an NSC posse to take a stroll around City college!
thats all i seem to do anyway :lolol:

jodcm007

Oct 20, 2004
Brighton
kev no f***ing wonder you are getting bullied
whats wrong with hawk someone has to live there
tart slut fat cow aint no way to talk about women if i was there
i would more than likely smack you on the nose

blueandwhitearmy

Oct 29, 2004
Bevendean
my little brother has just had to move to lewes priory from falmer because of a twat just like that. he was 16 and my brother is 13, he told me not to get any revenge, so i just granted his wish, otherwise i would've killed the bastard

p.s. are we actually aloud to swear on the forum, or is it a family-forum??? lol

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
blueandwhitearmy said:
p.s. are we actually aloud to swear on the forum, or is it a family-forum??? lol
no we're f*cking not :lolol:

Kev the Ape

jodcm007 said:
kev no f***ing wonder you are getting bullied
whats wrong with hawk someone has to live there
tart slut fat cow aint no way to talk about women if i was there
i would more than likely smack you on the nose

Trust me they are.

jodcm007

Oct 20, 2004
Brighton
i dont really know but from what i have seen you have a problem getting on with people
and there is are a lot of good hard working people in whitehawk
so what you say could cause offence

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Kev the Ape said:
i think i am mummyboy but i cant help it because i aint got many m8s part from braders and my Gf Billie but noone else. :(

hu hum *attempted coughing noise*

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
I got bullied a lot at school for a number of reasons when I was younger.

Unfortunately what I 'did' to stop most of it isn't really possible for most people - I grew 9 inches over one summer and around another foot over the rest of the year (I don't know how, and neither did my doctor... Chernobyl hangover, maybe? It blew up around the time I was concieved...), and went from being fairly short fat twat with bad clothes to being extremely tall rugby player shaped twat with bad clothes

I also went and spent a stupid amount of (my parents) money on clothes and electronics in an effort to be 'cooler'. It worked, but it was expensive....

jevs

Mar 24, 2004
Preston Rock Garden
Good luck whatever you do m8....i really hope you get it sorted.

Personally, i get them one by one when they're on their own...with a baseball bat and if a bird can dish out the shit, she can take it too.

magoo

Jul 8, 2003
United Kingdom
Kev the Ape said:
these people are my bullys
1. my ex girfriend :angry: (SLUT)
2. Clive
3. channing
4. Amy
5. Kirsty (tart)
6. Debbie Big fat cow
7. Vicky
(WHITEHAWKERS ALL OF THEM)

Ah so their all girls apart from one.

That's harder to deal with. You just have to try and be smarter and go for their insecurities. Bad skin, fat arse etc.

What you've got to remember is the only reason people bully is to avert attention from their own failings. A bad home life being the most common. So really you should be happy that you don't need to bully and feel sorry for them.

Just show them it's not getting to you and they'll soon find some other poor kid to pick on.

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
Eddie the Seagull said:
They've probably got small dicks & wet their beds at night.

But I am not a bully :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here