Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bullying

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
I dont think bullying does decrease over time. Bullies tend to continue, just in different ways, until they get their comeuppance.

But I have never seen bullying as bad in the UK as I see it here. Lots of old colonial types (mainly women) who talk to others like they are something they have just trodden in and then they bitch and moan when they get bad service or are ripped off/robbed. Unfortunately, some dont get the opportunity to bitch and moan ever again.

With regards to bullying on NSC I think US gets a lot from people whom he might have considered friends once. One particular member who has been around since the beginning of NSC has turned into quite a spiteful attacker towards US.

He's probably tapping his 'give a f*** ometer' right now.

I think quite a few members (older ones too) jibe at US.
I'm uncertain if he's 'hard done by' or whether he just keeps wearing a bit of a soft heart on his sleeve and thus is going to have to accept feeling hurt occasionally.
Either way he's been an intrinsic part of this website for years and it should be recognized that different types of people and personalities are available to read on here.
He's a nice chap in real life, and it's too bad he gets affected by stuff on NSC.

I had to take on the collective toss-casserole of kvelling and kvetching from the 'NSC Clique' when I gave direct opinions that blew up those ladies' skirts, and now that there are others that don't jibe with them they are totally verklumpt.

So, it's bugger the lot of them what don't like my opinion, and if you start out thinking that, then wtf is going to spoil your day?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here