Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Build a Bonfire

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Tokyo Seagull said:
And if they even think of supporting a premiership team, I shall twat them one.

But Albion will be a premiership team by then.

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Cheeky Monkey said:
I'm surprised that there are any copies of BAB in the Eire library system, let alone two!

Argh, please don't use the word "Eire" - we're not speaking Irish. You don't call France "Francais" in conversation for no reason, do you?

Anyway, theres at least two copies of BAB in the library system - these are the only ones I've found to date.

Vankleek Hill Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Vankleek Hill, actually....
The Laughing Bluebird said:
Keep your eyes peeled for another mint condition copy of 'Build A Bonfire', along with a mint copy of 'More Than 90 Minutes' and a decent copy of 'Up, Up And Away'.

All will be available to lucky eBayers on Monday evening......

:thumbsup:

Is the "More than 90 Minutes" one of the original 5625 Limited Editions.?

Vankleek Hill Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Vankleek Hill, actually....
Normal Rob said:
Hello Phil_1983 (or whatever it was).

I'm the person who just outbid you on the last one a couple of weeks ago (using my wifes account on ebay). Glad you've got your hands on a copy now. I think that we were both desperate to get our hands on it!

Yeah I'm glad as well. It's not very often that BAB comes up on Ebay, but two within a couple of weeks is amazing. Just one more to complete my collection, as I've already got "The First 100 Years".

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Normal Rob said:
not in the sense you mean no - as it means French and not France. The francais for France is in fact France.:D

Ah feck. Anyway, you know what I mean - we're speaking English, the English name for Ireland is, eh, Ireland.

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Tokyo Seagull said:
I believe there was a reprint but the new ones didn't have a Limited Editoin number on them.

And I believe the "reprint" was in fact a carton of them someone along the supply chain found and went "ooh bollox, better get these out". Because they have the space for the number but no number.

Anyway, mine is 3043/5625

Jul 5, 2003
Cardiff
Tokyo Seagull said:
I believe there was a reprint but the new ones didn't have a Limited Editoin number on them.

If that's the case then this is probably one of the reprinted ones, as it doesn't have a number stamped on it. It has the blurb on the inside cover about it being a limited edition of 5,625, but no number stamped in the relevant space. I bought it by mail order from your club shop a few years ago.

Really nice book, but far too many pictures of Brighton fans for my liking.....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here