Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Build a Bonfire

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Safeway said:
To be fair, anyone that didn't buy a copy when it first came out isn't really an Albion fan, are they?

Flounce alert

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Safeway said:
To be fair, anyone that didn't buy a copy when it first came out isn't really an Albion fan, are they?

:clap: Pukka Pies.

Apparently there was a copy of 'Up, Up and Away' (or was it the other one?) in this week's Freitag Ad signed by the '79 squad and priced at £52. Anyone on here purchase?

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom

Jul 5, 2003
Cardiff
Is it my imagination, or is the book listed in completely the wrong category?

KNC

Sep 3, 2003
Seven Dials
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
'Originally posted by Wozza
In fairness, you're not an Albion unless you're in the book'.

Could'nt agree with you more.

The Albion supporters 'Bible'.

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
I've got my copy. And I'm currently trying to persuade the library system over here to sell me two more, as they've not been taken out in 4 years... eBay for them, if I get them...

Also got an original print run, numbered, pristine More Than 90 Minutes and a very good condition Albion! (Vinnicombe).

I expect that to go well over the 15 notes it is now, though.

BBH

Jul 28, 2004
Tooting Bec
I got a copy about 3 weeks ago from Amazon. You can put in the search (think it is on "Used & New", time you are prepared to wait & then they will look for you. About 1 month later got an email from some bookshop in Hove, cost me about £20 & then turned up. Is marvellous. Is a great way of putting in perspective some of the gripes on here & how far we have progressed - Maximum Respect to lots of those involved

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here