Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Build a Bonfire reprint website

Southy

Jul 7, 2003
The website is up and running here Build A Bonfire - Updated 2011 Version.

You can register to be notified about the publication details and how to order, should be available from mid May. Myself and Paul are self publishing due to the amount of threads on here asking for it to be re-printed. I hope that the interest is still there.

The book will be a straight paperback re-print with the added Half Time at Hereford thread from NSC printed at the end as an added chapter. Because of Bozza allowing us to do this, we will be donating 50p from every copy sold to the REMF.

Steve North

The new book 'We Want Falmer!' (working title)is going to be published by Stripe in mid July. Being written as we speak.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Will 2000 be enough for Build a Bonfire? I have the original but will want the Hereford edition plus the new book.

What took you so long?:D

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
If there was only 2000, the Irish library system is or was holding about 1% of all copies out of the hands of people who might want to read them...

I'll be getting the reprint and the new one anyway.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I'll definitely pick up the reprint and the new book, although I am lucky enough to own a copy of the original.

Southy

Jul 7, 2003
That would be great. Also could someone post it on Brightonfans.co.com as I have forgotten my login and they're not accepting new registrations?

Jul 12, 2003
Oxfordshire
The new book 'We Want Falmer!' (working title)

After 'Build A Bonfire', how about 'Build A Stadium'...?!!

Excellent work Steve and Paul.

Heard you on Albion Roar, and I am so grateful to you for chronicling these two massive chapters in our club's history.

Recently re-read BaB, and was reminded of various little details of those times that I'd forgotten about.

I think everyone ought to re-read it again (or read it) before 6th August - by doing so, you'll appreciate the new stadium EVEN more imo. It's just such an amazing and inspiring story.

Can't wait for the new book.

Jul 12, 2003
Oxfordshire
Fantastic. This is a must read for all Albion fans...

...especially the JCLs...

(Oh no, what have I done... here comes another 15 million posts on the JCL debate...... sorry..........

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here