Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Build a Bonfire-Bloody Hell!!!!

sullyupthewing

Jul 5, 2003
brighton and worthing
If Amazon do deliver then well done, but don't hold your breath, I have been waitin 3 months for a book that they said would be delivered within 10-14 days.
Told them to forget it cos they never had it in the first place.

Grizz

NSC Patron
Jul 5, 2003
Yep Amazon did that to me a few weeks back. Waited 3 months for a booak they said they had and got an email sying that they were unable to find a copy and so cancelled the order.

Grizz

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
I ordered a numbed More Than 90 Minutes from Easons

in NINETEEN NINETY NINE

They still haven't got it in yet

I got one off my brother for Christmas, original print run, basically pristine condition. I believe he paid around 80 euros for it

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
There must be some sort of Trading Standards rule that says they cannot say a book is available when they know it is out of print.
On the waiting list I had checked the 'used' section so I was hoping for a second hand copy.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
More than 90 Minutes was reprinted as I bought a copy in the club shop last year.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Yorkie said:
More than 90 Minutes was reprinted as I bought a copy in the club shop last year.

I got one last year too-I understood that it wasn't a reprint: they got a limited number from either the publisher or wholesaler.

Jul 5, 2003
Cardiff
albioniteCSI said:
can we get the club maybe to re-print build a bonfire?

It's the publishers, Mainstream, that you should approach for a re-print. I e-mailed them a while back on the subject. Perhaps they could re-issue a limited number in paperback form if there was sufficient interest. I know they've done that with some of their other football titles.

Sounds like an NSC e-mail campaign waiting to happen to me......

Trotster

Jul 9, 2003
Threshers
That was the whole point of it being limited edition and only 5738 (or whatever it was) copies were printed to signify how much Archer invested in the club initally. (£57.38) (or whatever it was).

You should of got a copy then!!

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
The Laughing Bluebird said:
That was More Than 90 Minutes, not Build A Bonfire.

I thought they both had 5625 (rethinking, this actually seems like the right amount but I can't think where to check other than the actua book, which is at home) print runs though?

I know MT90M is numbered, Build a Bonfire is not.

FamilyGuy

Jul 8, 2003
Crawley

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here