Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Build a bonfire and other Albion books

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
My dad died 6 years ago and my mum is wanting to get shot of some books, she was about to throw them in a charity bag!!

Anyway by PM before I try the waters of e bay is anyone wanting to buy as a job lot the following,

Build a bonfire
More than 90 mins
Up up and away
Albion first 100 years
Seagulls the story of bhafc ( signed by 93-4 squad)
Albion a-z

All books are in mint condition

Thanks guys And girls
I will attach pics later on the pc

Albion in the Community

Brighton & Hove Albion Foundation
Mar 8, 2012
Freshfield Road
Hi Swindon,

You could always donate the books to Sports Dreams in George Street, Hove, and raise a bit of money for AITC.

All donations are gratefully received.

albioninthecommunity.org.uk

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
It's not nosey at all, I have. Copies of all the books.

As for the " why don't you donate to charity?" my mother is in her 80's and needs the money more than AITC and REMF

But she was quite happy to 'throw them in a charity bag'..................

If you are going to sell them, I would suggest you sell them individually. More chance of getting rid of them IMO

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
Yes because she thought they were worthless, I would be happier letting someone here buy them. They don't have to be a job lot,
I'm trying to see what they are worth for her to get. Few quid..

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
I gather the original Build a Bonfire ones were selling on ebay for up to £200 before it was re-released. Not sure whether that would add to the value with it being an original version.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
As for the " why don't you donate to charity?" my mother is in her 80's and needs the money more than AITC and REMF

Hmm, maybe that should have been made clear in your first post rather than jumping down the throat of the AITC poster - I read it that your mum wanted shot of them and you were looking to sell them, not necessarily on behalf of your mum.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here