Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Build a better Bush

US Seagull

Jul 17, 2003
Cleveland, OH
Re: Re: Build a better Bush

looney said:
Whats a commie bastard like you doing in a Capitalist nation? You should move to North Korea.:angry:

Did you just figure out that I'm in America genius? That's the only reason I can think of for that comment in this thread.

US Seagull

Jul 17, 2003
Cleveland, OH
Cyprus Seagull said:
Ever been to my neck of the woods US Seagull?

What Cyprus? No. I hear it's very nice though.
Or where you thinking of somewhere else as your "neck of the woods"?

Last edited:

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Re: Re: Re: Build a better Bush

US Seagull said:
Did you just figure out that I'm in America genius? That's the only reason I can think of for that comment in this thread.

Thats your problem Einstien, your not to good at thinking, in fact you'd have problems walking and chewing gum at the same time.

Its obvious where you are Dibbley, what is a rageing f***ing X-file is what a proto-stalinist freedom hating fucktop like you is doing in a country Like USA.
Maybe youve found away to milk the benefits system or/and your an on-site trailer park letting agent?

US Seagull

Jul 17, 2003
Cleveland, OH
Re: Re: Re: Re: Build a better Bush

looney said:
Thats your problem Einstien, your not to good at thinking, in fact you'd have problems walking and chewing gum at the same time.

Its obvious where you are Dibbley, what is a rageing f***ing X-file is what a proto-stalinist freedom hating fucktop like you is doing in a country Like USA.
Maybe youve found away to milk the benefits system or/and your an on-site trailer park letting agent?

And again what did any of that have to do with the original post? Where you just waiting for expectedly with your pants around your ankles waiting for a chance to respond to a post of mine so you could get off while writing one of your incoherent, non- sequitur rants?
You really are a sad little man aren't you?

Last edited:

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
How would you know whats sad or not?
Your idea of sophistication is someone who writes a cheque out on your back while he's plugging you, rather than shoving a wedge of notes between your cheeks once he's finished.

Sad? I'll tell you whats f***ing sad, semi-evolved stupids who cant take a joke, understand a joke and only see it when someone holds up a mirror, thats you Lurch.

You missed the rest of my post...
btw
bald
wall eyed
big smile

Thats the best combo.

To those with frontal lobes and a gene variance wider than a cockroach that would denote acceptance, approval even!

Get a clue clown.:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here