Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Budget?

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
I hear about our new managers get a reasonable budget,so where the fu-ck is the budget.
This budget is a pile of shite,so may i suggest that dick shows us just how reasonable this budget is as i notice we get young players who hardly set the world alight of late and i bet come very very cheap.

Maybe this reasonable budget should be spent on a few exsperianced players in which is needed.I like us using youngsters but our own youngsters as other clubs youngsters are not much kop to us.

Just what is this budget 10k a year or something as it seem a complete pile of shite from what i see.:drink: :drink: :censored:

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Premiership youngsters are still on a big wage, even if some of it is paid by their clubs.

We couldn't get an experienced Premiership player to us without paying thier wages of about 8k a week!

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
You will find that wages are not what they used to be,so maybe a proper look at 1st division out of favour players etc instead of these youngsters who never play and are just helping there own clubs wage bill.

8k a week is a junior lewes,but you can be sure lewes won't be anywhere near that once his contract is up.
Trust me there is plenty of cheap players out there???

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
We couldn't afford Noddy and Bigears let alone 1st div. players!!!

:angry:

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Mark Yeates is on £1200 a week at Spurs apparently.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I'm sure that if and when Noddy and Bigears become available, we'll be first in line for their signature.
For now, i've set my sights on us signing Dogtanian.

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Last season in the 1st i hear we was worse off with money yet we signed players good players,so as we are better off in the 2nd we should have decent players no problem.

So much tosh gets said you don't know what to believe at this club.:shootself

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here