Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Buckley

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Gutted, as must he be, really looked lively last night and his pace is scary. Curse of the fast footballer

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill
Bad news. In the past losing a player like him would almost kill our season but as it stands we have about 4 decent people to replace him.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Big loss, especially for Tuesday. Just have to be a Vicente wonder-show instead...

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
We had a fantastic run last season in terms of keeping players fit and free from muscle strains. This year seems to be the exact opposite.

Buckley is a real loss. Hopefully Hoskins is now fit though and can stay that way long enough to get an extended run. We also have LuaLua and Vicente available where for most of last season we had the choice of Bennett, Bennett or.................... well Bennett! Thank God he had hamstrings and abductor muscles of steel :)

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Really? Oh bugger, that'll be a blow, as I thought he looked teh business last night.

simmo

Feb 8, 2008
Damn shame, I actually thought he was our best chance of getting a goal, Carragher et al seemed to be terrified of him running at them and his pace is electric, but he just didn't seem to pick the right final ball.......however, Vicente then came on for him and looked even better, so all may not be lost:thumbsup:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
He was great yesterday, really don't want him to be out for long. Was it hamstring? He was stretching after going down, so I assumed not.

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
Depends on what he's done to it, strain, pull, tear etc etc.

I'm certain it wasn't a pull or a tear, he didn't instantly go down looked like to me a strain.
Such a shame as he will scare defences and will be a great option as he will really stretch defences with his lengthy strides!

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
At first I thought it was cramp they way he was trying to stretch it out but clearly worse than that, very strange time to do the hamstring though

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here