Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BT Sport

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
I think if it was organised crime the site would not be running now. I dont exactly no how they can do it but tbh, I don't.care. I watch all the sport i want for £5 pm. I have never had a problem with them and they have answered any question i have sent them within 24 hours.

I pay through pay pal monthly subscription.

I also watch our games when there is a stream and quality is HD majority of the time through Bein sports.

All Saturday Prem games shown and a list provided for which game is on what channel

At the end of the day I'm saving around £600 a year.

£25 Sky sports pm
£15 BT Sports pm
£10 Boxnation pm

Plus any PPV events included.

No brainier really.

How long have you been subscribed? Sky, BT and those that buy the rights have been getting regular court orders for ISP's to block these streaming sites. I guess it depends on the number of subscribers as to when they can be bothered to start an action suit. http://recombu.com/digital/news/bt-sky-virgin-media-talktalk-and-ee-to-block-first-row-sports_M11858.html

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
How long have you been subscribed? Sky, BT and those that buy the rights have been getting regular court orders for ISP's to block these streaming sites. I guess it depends on the number of subscribers as to when they can be bothered to start an action suit. http://recombu.com/digital/news/bt-sky-virgin-media-talktalk-and-ee-to-block-first-row-sports_M11858.html

I hear that new subscriptions are closed, perhaps the broadcasters are catching up with them. Oh, and it certainly is organised crime, I wonder what else they are into?

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton

I have been subscribed for about 4 months. Its only been 5 weeks since the HD streams been on site.

Like I said, I'm paying £5 pm for any sport I want to watch. I refuse to be ripped of by Murdock and co for a few games of football a month that I watch. I never watch Sky Sports 2,3 4 so I'm paying for channels I don't watch.

I spose its each to their own at the end of the day.

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Ask a friend or relative who has BT Broadband if they are watching the game that night. If they are not, ask them to borrow their log in and you can watch online.

I have a friend who hates football and has let me have his log in so I can watch BT Sport using his account.

BT Sport login works on multiple machines. My sons both watch it on their laptops at Uni.

PG

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
I have been subscribed for about 4 months. Its only been 5 weeks since the HD streams been on site.

Like I said, I'm paying £5 pm for any sport I want to watch. I refuse to be ripped of by Murdock and co for a few games of football a month that I watch. I never watch Sky Sports 2,3 4 so I'm paying for channels I don't watch.

Don't get me wrong, sounds like it's a great deal, if it's stopped so be it, you've been enjoying a lot of telly for £5 per month!

PoG

Oct 29, 2013

Please tell me more, how much was your XBMC TV box? Does it plug straight into the TV, do you need a smart tv? Ta

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
Please tell me more, how much was your XBMC TV box? Does it plug straight into the TV, do you need a smart tv? Ta

My box was £100 fully loaded and its plug and play. Better to have it hard wire as apose to wireless. No, you dont need a smart tv.

albionite

May 20, 2009
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Android-Mid...F8&qid=1391165863&sr=8-3&keywords=android+box

I have one of these, very good for streaming hd movies, has all the latest films(mash up, ice films and many other streaming film sites) even those just out in cinema.

Offside steams gives you sky sport, one, movies, bt sport hbo and so on. The picture quality is not as good as having sky on live sports, slightly blocky but good enough with no lag.

Worth the money imo pretty much pays for it's self after 3 months.

westsussexseagulls

Sep 22, 2008
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Android-Mid...F8&qid=1391165863&sr=8-3&keywords=android+box

I have one of these, very good for streaming hd movies, has all the latest films(mash up, ice films and many other streaming film sites) even those just out in cinema.

Offside steams gives you sky sport, one, movies, bt sport hbo and so on. The picture quality is not as good as having sky on live sports, slightly blocky but good enough with no lag.

Worth the money imo pretty much pays for it's self after 3 months.

can i ask if all the channels/add ons were all pre loaded when you bought this or you have to add all the channles/streams yourself?

Creaky

Mar 26, 2013
Hookwood - Nr Horley
I have a real gripe with BT at the moment

I have two broadband connections at home - one provided by BT, normal ADSL and the other at nearly three times the cost with BT Business Broadband.

With the domestic BT connection I get BT Sports free on my Sky box - on the Business account I don't despite it being a more expensive option!

I have the BT Sports installed on the Sky box in my 'man shed' but can't watch it in the house - grrrr

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here