Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Bruno

Beanstalk

Apr 5, 2017
London
As soon as Potter decided to jump ship both Bruno and Roberts were in a position where the new BHA manager may well not of wanted them and therefore they would either be demoted or released. They had to make a choice between a fat new contract at Chelsea or possible demotion at BHA. I have no issue with both of them and would have them back. Both of them won't be tarnished by their association with the Brummie fool!
Once again, for the people in the back, THIS IS NOT TRUE.

Andrew Crofts is now part of the first team coaching staff under RDZ ffs. Bruno and Roberts could've stayed and worked under RDZ OBVIOUSLY. What terrible business, in any walk of life, loses a manager and decides they don't want any of their current staff any more?

FWIW, it was obviously a step forward in all of their careers and there is no ill will for anyone but Potter from me. I'd welcome back Roberts and Bruno. Unlike Glow-Up-Graham, they had more than enough loyalty in the bank to give it a go at Chelsea.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Something very odd going on. Sack the manager and his assistant who used to be a manager. Keep another assistant/coach and a guy who until not long ago was player liaison rather than playing coach/assistant. And give the job to the latter. Why keep Hamberg but only make him assistant?
Because the owner is a barking mad impulse-driven psychopath. It can win you riches, but.....

Let's not forget that Donald Trump controls a great deal of wealth, and even became President.

The appointment of Potter itself was completely stupid. I suspect Bueghuhliuh is capable of almost anything.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Andrew Crofts is now part of the first team coaching staff under RDZ ffs. Bruno and Roberts could've stayed and worked under RDZ OBVIOUSLY. What terrible business, in any walk of life, loses a manager and decides they don't want any of their current staff any more?

FWIW, it was obviously a step forward in all of their careers and there is no ill will for anyone but Potter from me. I'd welcome back Roberts and Bruno. Unlike Glow-Up-Graham, they had more than enough loyalty in the bank to give it a go at Chelsea.
Sometimes I wonder why I have certain people on ignore.

And then I'm reminded :facepalm:

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Not been reading the thread but I’d love to see Bruno do well in his games at Chelsea. He’s a top bloke.

Just as long as it doesn’t stop our European hopes of course.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta

Do you REALLY KNOW that?

What if the incoming coach insisted on all of his team coming in?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Do you REALLY KNOW that?

What if the incoming coach insisted on all of his team coming in?
Potter brought four or five in with him but we didn’t throw anyone out. Roberts had a job with three managers.

Hiheidi

Dec 27, 2022
Just seen this in a piece Naylor has put together about Bruno - seems he was responsible for going over attacking moves in training....

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230403-201721~2.png
    Screenshot_20230403-201721~2.png
    49.3 KB · Views: 80

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Potter brought four or five in with him but we didn’t throw anyone out. Roberts had a job with three managers.
ASSISTANT manager Paul Trollope and first team coach Paul Nevin have been sacked along with Chris Hughton at Brighton?
But stick with your version if you must.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
I like Bruno. Would gladly have him back one day. I don’t dislike Graham Potter. Hope he now resurrects his career somewhere with a more palatable club that is ultimately slightly less successful than us (thereby not pushing us a place further down the table).

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I don’t buy the Roberts and Bruno would have been out of the job thing either. They were employed and would have had to be sacked. One is regarded as one of the best keeper coaches around - another was/is a club legend. Don’t think either of them would have been sacked. They chose to move and it’s disappointing - Potter took them with him and stripped even more of the heart out of the coaching team and it was infuriating and a piss take. That’s how I see it.

Flagship

Jan 15, 2018
Brighton
Bruno will follow Potter to Selhurst Park at the end of this season. It will be Potter's way of trying to piss off the fans who were pissed off with him.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
I don't hold any Ill feelings towards Bruno, Potter, Winstanley, Ashworth or any member of Albion staff who leave to "further" their career. Most staff members have a limited time at a club, if they're not up to the task they're fired and if they excel they get poached. Not worth getting bitter when they leave or gleeful when their decision turns out to be a poor one.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here