Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
_1023527_bill150.jpg

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Jerryatric said:
I think that is the point isn't it? Let him continue to work wonders and let someone else take the manager's job.

As long as it is not Mr McGhee!

Dean has been offered jobs by Premiership clubs to look after their kids, if we dont do something hes out of here.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
DÃnN¥ §ëÃGuLL© said:
We should at least make Deano assistant to the new guy. As everyone's saying, he's worked wonders for our kids - let's give him a chance to step up the ladder a bit.
Considering our first team next season will consist mainly of the kids Wilkins has been coaching for the last few years he should be assistant manager.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Could get an entire Swindon family in to manage the Albion; father, mother, sister, brother, son, daughter.

Yup, that's the two I'd go for :lol:

Father Jack

Aug 21, 2005
Ray has experience at management level. And who better than Dean wilkins to bring through the latest talented crop of youth players:clap2:

Lush

Mods' Pet
Why on earth do you think that brothers could ever work that closely together.

Anyone here got a brother? Could you do such a high-pressure, competitive job with him? Or would you be stuffing his head down the toilet after the first defeat, saying it was all his fault?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Lush said:

Anyone here got a brother? Could you do such a high-pressure, competitive job with him? Or would you be stuffing his head down the toilet after the first defeat, saying it was all his fault?

Seems to work OK for Liam & Noel in Oasis :lol:

Last edited:

cardboard

Jul 8, 2003
Mile Oak
Lush said:

Agree, i don't think it would work

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Man of Harveys said:

Russell and Ron Mael (sp). Heard "this town ain't big enough for the both of us" on SCR on Sunday - how prophetic! Sparks might fly!

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
I'm not sure Ray has proved he can manage. Think Dean as a number 2 to an experienced manager, but who. Apparently some scottish bloke at Brighton might be up for grabs soon. Things have gone a bit sour recently but he has a wealth of experience and might just need to work with someone else to get the best out of our players.

Last edited:

D

Deleted member 2719

Dean Wilkins loves and knows the Albion and should be given a chance- as long as people respect the fact he will be learning but i am sure if he is given long enough he will do well for us and build our future.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here