Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brooker wants a good reception

chips and gravy

Jan 5, 2004
worthing
Paul Brooker is hoping for a good reception from Brighton fans on Saturday. Will he get one? Not sure he will after snubbing a return to Withdean for the 'better stadium' of Reading.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
I'll be too busy cheering on our boys to worry about a player who wears stripes the wrong way :rolleyes:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
i will give a warm round of applause. not raptuous, but just warm. he did help us to 2 chapmionships after all

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Victor Bhanerjee's notebook
He needs a good air-conditioned hall - a good DJ and a free bar. All this for a good reception.

PS

Needs a pissed up uncle to make a pratt of himself of the dance floor as well.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Be wary of giving ex players stick! Brooker was good for us and if we dish it out itll probably wind him up and hell score!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Reading the Reading site it appears the Yank is not up to speed yet so I wouldn't be suprised to see Brooker playing. Hope he has one of his anonymous games.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Icy Gull said:
Reading the Reading site it appears the Yank is not up to speed yet so I wouldn't be suprised to see Brooker playing. Hope he has one of his anonymous games.

it is summer though.....

Fourteenth Eye

Face for Radio
Jul 9, 2004
Brighton
I honestly dont blame bozzie for not coming back. Reading are ( & it pains me to say it seeing as i hate them more than palarse) in a better position than us to do well this season & may even go up.

He is a quality player & i for one will not be giving him any stick .....well maybe about the sideburns

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Hope that he plays on the left for Reading as I believe that Virgo will hit him hard and he wil go and hide. Mayo or Harding wont catch him to hit him.

Not sticking up for him but Coppell IS NOT A JUDAS he had no choice about leaving us.

aftershavedave

Jul 9, 2003
as 10cc say, not in hove
Icy Gull said:

i liked paul brooker, but it's a fact that his anonymous games to blinders ratio is about 10:1

Last edited:

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
BensGrandad said:
Hope that he plays on the left for Reading as I believe that Virgo will hit him hard and he wil go and hide. Mayo or Harding wont catch him to hit him.

Not sticking up for him but Coppell IS NOT A JUDAS he had no choice about leaving us.

Of course he had a choice...he decided to go where the money was. As would most people.

Judas? Oh yes!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here