Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bronze Statue at Falmer - Who?

Who would you like to see a statue of at Falmer?

• Mike Bamber

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Tony Bloom

Votes: 3 2.9%
  • Brian Horton

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Dick Knight

Votes: 54 52.4%
  • Mark Lawrenson

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alan Mullery

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Peter Ward

Votes: 31 30.1%
  • Bobby Zamore

Votes: 3 2.9%
  • Other - Please state below

Votes: 10 9.7%

• Total voters

Perry's Tracksuit Bottoms

King of Sussex
Oct 3, 2003
Lost
Forget the statue, we should get Newmarket Hill remoulded

mountrushmore.jpg

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Peter Ward at the north-west end, the one where you get to first from Falmer Station, both arms in the air from that Blackpool game in 1978.

At the other end of the ground, Dick Knight, in classic Lenin pose, but with two fingers raised in the air pointing towards Lewes.

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
Peter Ward at the north-west end, the one where you get to first from Falmer Station, both arms in the air from that Blackpool game in 1978.

At the other end of the ground, Dick Knight, in classic Lenin pose, but with two fingers raised in the air pointing towards Lewes.

I'd vote for that.

Raphael Meade

Jul 5, 2003
Ex-Shoreham

yes! perfect. my vote goes for this :falmer:

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005

Yes I like that.

Ratso2005

Dec 4, 2004
Dick Knight, the size of the Angel of the North, towering over Falmer Village with lasers coming out of his glasses-on-a-chain and a solid platinum beard.

crasher

Jul 8, 2003
Sussex
No statues at all. this isn't Stalinist Russia and we'll look forward not back.

I always find those Ted Bates, Billy Bremner, Billy Wright ones a bit sad and embarrassing to be honest. They just remind of that really crap statue of a happy shopping family in the Orchards centre, Haywards Heath.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here