Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Broken rail east croyden area

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
Heads up for those who need to know Hastings to Victoria trains terminating at gatwick

That ones doesn't seem to be showing up on Southerns website, though they are showing issues at Vic and Shoreham - the trains have had an absolute nightmare in the last few months.

Durlston

"You plonker, Rodney!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
I heard on the news that there was more copper cable stolen from London Bridge this morning and hence more delays, like last week. :facepalm:

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
I am so glad I am done with commuting. The rail infrastructure in this country is an absolute disgrace

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Oh for god sake, it seems that there is an issue every day with southern failways

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Its appears it could at Clapham not East Croydon

Interesting update on Southern Website

13:19 Brighton to London Victoria due 14:10
This train will be revised.
It will call additionally at: Haywards Heath.
It will no longer call at: Brighton, Clapham Junction and London Victoria.
This is due to emergency engineering works

This sort of update really helps passengers

Hove Seagull

Feb 18, 2008
Havant
Its appears it could at Clapham not East Croydon

Interesting update on Southern Website

13:19 Brighton to London Victoria due 14:10
This train will be revised.
It will call additionally at: Haywards Heath.
It will no longer call at: Brighton, Clapham Junction and London Victoria.
This is due to emergency engineering works

This sort of update really helps passengers

How does that work then?

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Currently (1410) people at CJ are being told to take the first train to East Croydon and change there. Don't know if that means only the FCC trains are available or whether Southern are running to EC and back. Of course, nobody tells you anything. Still waiting for any response at all to my refund claim for the landslide day when it took me 7 hours to get home..

Train Spotter

Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Must remember to get a load of tinnies. Gonna be another long journey home tonight!!
Some of the Brighton fasts are running to London Bridge.

See-Goals

DIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE
Aug 13, 2004
Seaford
Currently (1410) people at CJ are being told to take the first train to East Croydon and change there. Don't know if that means only the FCC trains are available or whether Southern are running to EC and back. Of course, nobody tells you anything. Still waiting for any response at all to my refund claim for the landslide day when it took me 7 hours to get home..

Don't hold your breath. After a phone call each month and numerous emails sent, picture of my season ticket, online form etc I have been promised my refund for the snow 10 MONTHS AGO is in hand!

Also because I have an annual season ticket I'm told they divide it by 546 or something therefore my refund will be just over £4 a journey.

Apparently if I didn't have a st and had bought a return from Seaford > E Croydon I would have got a full refund (about £35). Daylight robbery.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here