Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

brits

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Don't be bitter.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
The funniest thing about Liam recently was when Noel was attacked on stage and Liam didn't do anything to help until the bouncers got involved. Then he started acting all hard man. What a joker.

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
Coh, Ellie Goulding's a bit of a munter. got a bit of a dodgy CHIN on her.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Here we go !.

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
Liam's not the successful musician, he just used to be a talented singer with a voice that millions of working-class kids related to and got Oasis in the headlines and people talking about them - as he's doing again because they have a new album coming out soon. Noel wrote every single decent song; he's a master when it comes to writing timeless rock/pop classics with simple melodies that intertwine to perfection with the, again, simple yet evocative lyrics (I'm talking the first three albums here). It's easy on the ears and easily relatable - especially when your body is under influences :thumbsup: Long live Noel (as long as he gets back to his best)

Last edited:

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Liam's not the succcessful muscician, he just used to be a talented singer with a voice that millions of working-class kids related to and got Oasis in the headlines and people talking about them - as he's doing again because they have a new album coming out soon. Noel wrote every single decent song; he's a master when it comes to writing timeless rock/pop classis with simple melodies that intertwine to perfection with the, again, simple yet evocative lyrics (I'm talking the first three albums here). It's easy on the ears and easily relatable - espicially when your body is under influences. :thumbsup: Long live Noel (as long as he gets back to his best)

Would your friends go green for his Lasagne, though? :shrug:

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
Shite on a bike, why didnt i turn over when i said i was going to, what the f*** is going on now?!

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
She is a great singer but the song was bizarre. Shame she did not do Paparazzi. Ah well.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Its a f***ing freak, what the hell was that song about?

The trials and tribulations of having a vagina and a penis. Surreal but an important work and statement.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here