Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

British Sea Power - Komedia

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Really good - I was dead stage centre about 10 rows back the sound was good from there, though you couldn't really hear Abi. Quite lively at the front, which I haven't seen for a while, a fair share of idiots including one near fight involving a man in a mustard yellow top, who had clearly forgotten to bring his brain. Really good varied setlist, new album stuff was decent and there were a few suprises as well. All albums got an airing but it was weighted toward Decline and the new album. No Spirit of St Louis but you can't have anything. Larsen B, Apologies, Great Skua, Mongk II, Blackout were amongst the many highlights.

Finished dead on 11

The liveliness was our doing. We made a concious decision to get it going this time. Unfortunately I got a fat lip by colliding with a chap in front of me, oh well! That chap in the yellow top did seem quite literally brainless.

Quite a few young fans there, which is good to see though they didn't experience sea power of old.

A wooden horse and "Lewis" (sic) were on the setlist but they'd obviously been told to finish dead on 11.

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
Notters said:
Where's kevo when you need him. He knows everything about the Power.

phil-the-power.jpg

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
The liveliness was our doing. We made a concious decision to get it going this time. Unfortunately I got a fat lip by colliding with a chap in front of me, oh well! That chap in the yellow top did seem quite literally brainless.

Quite a few young fans there, which is good to see though they didn't experience sea power of old.

A wooden horse and "Lewis" (sic) were on the setlist but they'd obviously been told to finish dead on 11.

Oh - A Wooden Horse - I would have loved that. No problem with it being a bit lively down the front, I'm all for that, well done for getting it going but the incident I saw was totally uncalled for, though they did kiss and make up in the end.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here