Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

British Media & Media photographers

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Faggots the lot of them. all take it up the shitter like most on here.

:D

You big brute. Bit of an American Beauty boy, are we? Just remember, today's therapy task is to try and not feel so inadequate. But those people using long words - they're all out to get you, aren't they?

But that's about the same as saying all people who believe is some god or higher being are mad because they believe in something which there's no proof exists. They follow strange and illogical dogma as they have a book that tells them they should.

Mind you some on the media are scum yes ...... Can't make sweepping generalizations in either case can you ?

Sweeping generalisations? How dare he?

would seem that many people (especially 'minority groups') think that only white people can be racists, the proverbial 'Race Card' gets played on a regular basis.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Sweeping generalisations? How dare he?

How is saying 'many people' a sweeping generalisation ? I appreciate you're a bit dim but if I had said 'most' people if might have been true, makes you look a bit silly but perhaps like 'some others' in this country you need a translator so I will make that allowance. Many does not equal 'all' in case you have trouble with simple English (so called for the benefit of 'some people' who are simple.

How is saying 'many people' a sweeping generalisation ? I appreciate you're a bit dim but if I had said 'most' people if might have been true, makes you look a bit silly but perhaps like 'some others' in this country you need a translator so I will make that allowance. Many does not equal 'all' in case you have trouble with simple English (so called for the benefit of 'some people' who are simple.

"especially 'minority groups' "

You senile old tit.

crasher

Jul 8, 2003
Sussex
The decision by some newspapers to publish pictures of the McCann's 2 year old twins is particularly invasive. I thought that sort of thing wasn't allowed?

The McCanns have invited the media to film and photograph them at certain points. And that includes their trip to the park yesterday with the twins.

But I won't defend the media entirely. I used to be a reporter and I've done one or two things I'm not proud of. Especially knocking on the door of someone who had just been told their son had been murdered and who'd already told another reporter they didn't want to speak. (I got chased down the street).

But at the time I had to do it. It was my job.

Of course, that doesn't absolve me of moral responsibility - I should have refused. But I would have lost my job and my living and that's not an easy decision to take. We're all complicit in this to some extent.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here