Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

British man about to become Scottish..

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
A tall Rob-Roy lookalike british tennis hero is about to become a Scottish loser.. oh, in about , 50 minutes time..

Roll on the footy !:salute:

Statto

Nov 11, 2005
Graceland Memphis
The best news ive had all summer! This Finally proves that he is nowhere near the same planet as Federer/Nadal/DJockovic ect, despite some deluded scots trying to claim othrwise.

excuse me but.....:laugh:

Edit: oh and yeah, Brittish when they win......... ect.

Last edited:

mrhairy

Sep 4, 2004
Brighton
Who is the loser here. Look above.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
absolutely fantastic performance by a TRUE BRIT!!!!!

Come on Andy

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

What a fightback by Murray.

Jock twat :bla: Paraguay shirt :bla: Dullard :bla:

If any of you show half the dedication and resolve that Murray has shown tonight then you may go places.

Andy Murray :bowdown:

_44793184_murrayindex282.jpg

Kaiser_Soze

Who is Kaiser Soze??
Apr 14, 2008
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

What a fightback by Murray.

Jock twat :bla: Paraguay shirt :bla: Dullard :bla:

If any of you show half the dedication and resolve that Murray has shown tonight then you may go places.

Andy Murray :bowdown:

_44793184_murrayindex282.jpg

If Murray showed that dedication and resolve without showing anti english sentiment then he would have a lot more support!

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
If Murray showed that dedication and resolve without showing anti english sentiment then he would have a lot more support!

I dont suppose you have any "evidence " of this anti englishness or are you just going on the urban myth about the paraguay shirt?

Last edited:

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail

I very much doubt he cares what people are saying on football messageboards. What did speak volumes is that Henman's stamping ground were behind Murray all the way and I am not just talking about Henman Hill. Very sad if people can't get over the Paraguay shirt saga and the fact that he is very proud to be Scottish.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Murray was awesome and a lot of people on here and the other thread have been made to look utter Dickheads

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here