Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

British comedy - new series

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Did anyone watch Little Britain USA last week? What an absolute load of shite! Exactly the same as before, except more crude, less funny and with canned laughter. It made Vicar of Dibley look like the pinnacle of comedy achievement.

And I wish I'd gone to the soccerball last night because that Steve Coogan thing was also rather wank. I hope his live show in a month or so is a bit better than this crap. :nono:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Little Britain was unfunny after the 2nd Series and before it became a BRAND. FACT.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
True, true. But I must admit I was expecting something a little better after 3 or 4 years off our screens. But no. Honestly, you wouldn't have believed how GASH it was.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Correct. If you can track down the Little Britain pilot, there is some absolutely quality sketches on there that didn't have "catchphrases" in them so never made it into the final show.

Also generally 80% of Lucas & Walliams other output has been quality.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Harry and Paul is not only better than Little Britain but also it's better than that Mitchell and Webb bollocks.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Everything Is Bollocks, Everything

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Serious business, on the Mitchell and Webb i saw the other day they did a parody of Weakest Link (which in itself is dated) but called it Hole in the Ring. It was the most purile and unfunny piece of so-called comedy I've EVER seen. Like, ever.

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
Harry Enflied or his mate Harry Enfield is posssibly the most dreary, and tiresome comedian around. There is something so irritatingly smug about his expression.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here