Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Britains got the pop factor

D

Deleted User X18H

Oh dear someone say something to offend you?? Sorry don't know who the CEO of Channel 4 is!!!

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
It just shows how quick-witted Peter Kay really. We get this glut of talent show contests, with stupid contestants and barely 6 years later he comes out with this

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
That was brilliant viewing. It took the piss out X Factor with no prisoners.

"He is a great singer, but his hard luck story is just not good enough, he failed a GCSE, he will have to do better than that"

Cue R granny dying on hearing the news of his rejection, Waterman rushing to the funeral. R Wayne, your hard luck story is brilliant now, you are THROUGH, images of said Granny on the big screen during his performances. Brilliant:clap:

Hannibal smith

Jul 7, 2003
Kenilworth
It was overstretched but a couple of bits that made me chuckle included Men 2 Boyz who were 4 dwarfs and mixing the songs free Nelson Mandela with Umbrella. For me, it was in some places barely ironic but almost a complete lift of the script from X Factor.

Normal Rob

Jul 8, 2003
Somerset
I didn't find it funny either. I think the crux is that it is funny watching the real public make idiots of themselves and not actors/comedians following scripts.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I laughed big time, at this, highlights for me were:-
-Dr Fox talking utter sh*te.
-Rick Astley.
-Ebony and Ivory.
-Each exit.
-The 'sugarbabes'
-'Her Mum died in that dress'

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
It was Channel 4 I think - so 4OD will have it for 30 days. But you have to download the 4OD software first - free but a pain.

How long does it usually take them to get programmes up? I've downloaded it and it currently says it isn't available at the moment.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here