Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Britains Got Talent

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
I was working on it last night and had the pleasure of interviewing Girls Roc.

My word.

The backing dancers were all over them!

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
i missed it , did the young blonde lad dancer with autism get through ? i thought he was good and i liked the grandad and his grandaughter who has a superb voice, ditch gramps and she could be on a winner

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

I believe in Joe Hendry
Oct 4, 2003
The bird in the middle of Girls Roc has mahoooosive tits. The young boy singer may well want to live in a certain area of Brighton in the future if you get my drift.

The sort with the massive tits from Girls Roc just looks like she wants to be a Katie Price clone.

The young boy singer reminds me of 80's actress Martha Plimpton from the Goonies, all he needs is some oversized glasses.

110430-ronanparke-interview.jpg

Martha%20Plimpton.jpg

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Is that lady Jean Martyn actually Geraldine aka Peter Kay

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

I believe in Joe Hendry
Oct 4, 2003
Indeed, it was obvious that the Jackson 5 tribute act would win but I thought it would be between the magic act and Two and a Half Men for the other place. That Jean Martyn is clearly a sandwich short of a picnic and isn't that great a keyboard player, she was out of time with her backing track for most of it.

Still it has led me to find another look-a-like, small bloke from Two and a Half Men and Robbie Rotten from kids TV show Lazy Town.

g9.jpg

ngbbs437caf1db793b.gif

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
This years competition has been utter gash so far. Spellbound on Mondays show blew the pants off of anything and everything we've seen so far, and it's ridiculous that the two front runners are a young solo artist and a young boy band. Erm, X-Factor anyone?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here