Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Britain's Got Talent - Johnathan Antoine

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
I can not believe nobody has commented on the size of the tits on that girl!!!! Shame she is not 2 years older or we'd be seeing them on the front cover of this weeks Nuts/Zoo.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
It`s just a shame that when he watches back one of the proudest moments of his life,he will see Simon Cowell make that ridiculous comment of `just when you thought it couldn`t get any worse.`before he`d even heard him sing.The smug twat has every right to comment on the performance but not on how somebody looks, that`s is just going to knock the poor kids confidence.

Yep

It isn't live and that was deliberately edited in to enhance the "wow" factor. That "smug twat" will potentially be responsible for given that kid a career.

Whether it was edited in or not doesn`t make any difference.I am well aware of Simon Cowells` business acumen for which he should be saluted.That doesn`t mean that he should be able to make `smug twat` comments about peoples appearance..I don`t think he will be giving the kid a career out of the goodness of his heart,but more likely using the kids amazing talent for his own gain.The fella`s confidence was already shot.Just think it`s a shame for him to hear that.

Last edited:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Whether it was edited in or not doesn`t make any difference.I am well aware of Simon Cowells` business acumen for which he should be saluted.That doesn`t mean that he should be able to make `smug twat` comments about peoples appearance..I don`t think he will be giving the kid a career out of the goodness of his heart,but more likely using the kids amazing talent for his own gain.The fella`s confidence was already shot.Just think it`s a shame for him to hear that.

Nail Head.

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
When did it become a fact that fat/unconforming looking people probably couldn't sing and when did it become popular to go crazy over those particular talents?

Well it underlines how narrow minded and steriotypical society is and I include myself in that. Why can someone that looks a little different to the average person not have talent? We should all take a long hard look at ourselves sometimes. The reaction from the audience is embarrassing, I do not doubt the guy's talent he is by far the best on the show so far but everyone including the media over reacts because of the way he looks.

End the show now, give him the cash and let his life begin.

Sorry for the rant.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Well it underlines how narrow minded and steriotypical society is and I include myself in that. Why can someone that looks a little different to the average person not have talent? We should all take a long hard look at ourselves sometimes. The reaction from the audience is embarrassing, I do not doubt the guy's talent he is by far the best on the show so far but everyone including the media over reacts because of the way he looks.

End the show now, give him the cash and let his life begin.

Sorry for the rant.

He is By far the best on the show so far ? Are you being serious ?

Last edited:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
I really like the Voice

Hate these shows but this seems to have people who actually have talent, but whats annoyed me there is a girl that has an amazing opera voice but not one of them hit the button, it was mental beautiful voice i just dont think the judges realise how good she was.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here