Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Britain's Got Talent - Johnathan Antoine

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
There are not many times an OH MY GOD moment comes on TV but this is one of them.

Last edited:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
I never wanted to get into another BGT but have to admit tonight was pretty good . The choir was amazing as was the young 17 year old chubby kid doing a bit of paverotti .

D

Deleted member 18477

i dont like this show but fair play to that man for having enough balls to sing on stage when he's clearly lacking in confidence. hope he does well for himself more than anything.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
When did it become a fact that fat/unconforming looking people probably couldn't sing and when did it become popular to go crazy over those particular talents?

It's the " fat must be talentless " attitude which unfortunately is the way some people think so I am glad he rammed in down their throats.

It`s just a shame that when he watches back one of the proudest moments of his life,he will see Simon Cowell make that ridiculous comment of `just when you thought it couldn`t get any worse.`before he`d even heard him sing.The smug twat has every right to comment on the performance but not on how somebody looks, that`s is just going to knock the poor kids confidence.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
When did it become a fact that fat/unconforming looking people probably couldn't sing and when did it become popular to go crazy over those particular talents?

mr cowell should bow down in shame took one look at fat kid and thought he's gonna be shit (bad tv) and they booed the german singer as well for being german cringeworthy tv but I'm sadly gonna watch next week

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
There are not many times an OH MY GOD moment comes on TV but this is one of them.

Maybe you could rent an opera DVD ?

That's what I find fascinating about this genre of programme. The utter shock of the audience and the judges when someone who can actually sing in placed in front of them.

Good luck to the lad though, he has a great voice.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Maybe you could rent an opera DVD ?

That's what I find fascinating about this genre of programme. The utter shock of the audience and the judges when someone who can actually sing in placed in front of them.

Good luck to the lad though, he has a great voice.

I am a fan anyway of this type of music. By any standards that performance was outstanding.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
It`s just a shame that when he watches back one of the proudest moments of his life,he will see Simon Cowell make that ridiculous comment of `just when you thought it couldn`t get any worse.`before he`d even heard him sing.The smug twat has every right to comment on the performance but not on how somebody looks, that`s is just going to knock the poor kids confidence.

We thought he had learned his lesson when Susan Boyle owned him. Clearly he has not.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
It`s just a shame that when he watches back one of the proudest moments of his life,he will see Simon Cowell make that ridiculous comment.

It isn't live and that was deliberately edited in to enhance the "wow" factor. That "smug twat" will potentially be responsible for given that kid a career.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
It isn't live and that was deliberately edited in to enhance the "wow" factor. That "smug twat" will potentially be responsible for given that kid a career.

True. Susan Boyle sold 12 000 000 copies of her album and was the biggest recording artist in the World in 2010.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here