Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Bristol Rovers vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
They have set the bait on the Club's website making it free for now.. It sounds like they will be doing some live matches, Most likely pay per view each game, Which I would personally jump at.
If they get the package right I might subscribe. Interested in getting live coverage (visual) of the U23s - if they include that it will be a big incentive to buy for me (better than bloody iFollow last season - 'we might screen some of the U23 matches - now pay a subscription'. And they didn't, or not very often).

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Hmmmm if this is the best our fringe has to offer?? Alas i’d say we’re looking more akin to a cunning combover struggling to resist against a tricksy sea breeze.

Hope recedes, anyone with eyes can see we’re less hirsute than we’d care to believe.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Perhaps tonight is a pivotal evening for the 2 big money signings.

For big AJ, it won't be his ability, it will likely be 'can't be expected to fit into a make shift team', 'he can't play with Murray in the team as Murray is slow', 'Bristol is further West than he is typically used to playing', 'he didn't get a Southerly window on the team bus'....

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Don't know if I can listen to the second half. I've got some paint that needs watching while it dries.

You're lucky. I could only find an audio stream of paint drying.

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Not one post doscussing anything about the game in the opening 10 mins of second half... This game must be terrible!

Edit 1 - 0! Good stuff

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
Surprised Murray is playing today. This is 1 game you thought they would rest his aging legs for more important games.

1-0 Brighton

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here