Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

*** Bristol Rovers vs Brighton and Hove Albion - Official Match Thread ***

ⓣ ⓞ ⓜ

Feb 5, 2011
I don't know if Noone is better than Bennett, once Noone has settled in properly we will see, he's certainly an amazing talent and hopefully Gus will bring him on and he will make an impact

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
This

lets get the ball wide and have wingers that can destory teams... dont get why when noone is clearly one of the best players we have is again on the bench..i know not many will agree but saw him last season at plymouth and what i have this for brighton i believe he is better then Bennett

We will bring on noone, if you know Poyet's tactics we play more defensively away from home and then go on the offensive after 60-65 minutes once the home team are worn out

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
236452005-469e5f1127345ef2aaa50bc36b747984.4d4d7400-scaled.jpg

tube train

Sep 10, 2009
We will bring on noone, if you know Poyet's tactics we play more defensively away from home and then go on the offensive after 60-65 minutes once the home team are worn out

i dont mind playing defensively, but poyet doesnt normal make subs till the 70 mins.. and 3 strikers is hardly defensive.. just think noone is the best 'out' ball we have.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
come on you super seagulls

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
League One
Memorial Ground, Bristol

:goal:

Latest score:
Bristol Rovers 1 Brighton & Hove Albion 2

:clap2: :clap2:

A-L-B-I-O-N

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
Yyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here