Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bristol Rovers fan in peace

shaun_rc

Feb 24, 2008
Brighton
Amazing to have a genuine "away fan come in peace" thread, rather than the usual ones that have a juvenile jibe in the tail. Good luck in staying up.

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
I'm afraid I thought Rovers were dreadful.

But having said that, when a team is down the bottom, and on a bad run, that team gets absolutely no luck at all. For example when you hit the inside of the post and the ball came out. Typical for a struggling team. I know because we've been there in the not too distant past.
I hope your luck changes, because The Gas are one of those clubs I would be sorry to see go down.

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
i have to agree about what a joke giving the job to penney was ! he was awful for oldham nearly took them down,shocking crowds and football

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Did anyone have the local radio on after the game?

A good few callers were pretty generous (realistic) in agreeing that Albion were clearly the better side, but caller after caller after caller complained about the ref.

Weird. He barely had a call to make, apart from disallowing two ALBION goals!

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
I could not believe what I was hearing. On the way back to the bus and then the train station, almost every single rovers 'fan' mumble sh1t to us about murray and the ref. I mean, seriously, they must believe the ref was at fault for all 4 goals!! So we asked if maybe the ref was at fault for the 6 goals the previous week1 And all they could come back with was 'what game were you watching pal?".

I thought they were unfortunate with the one off the inside of the post, and how the lino could have called that goal offside, he would need to have seen whose head the long ball flciked off, which was impossible to see. But other than that, do they seriously think the referee cost them the game?

Deluded six fingered tw4ts. belong in league 2.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here