Bristol Rovers / City retardedness

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
edna krabappel said:
gal3_470x350.jpg

gal1_470x350.jpg

Hmmm, looks like the architect employed by Bristol Rovers still thinks it's the 1960s

???

Ugly.

I think that looks great. At least its different from all these carbon copy bowl stadiums everyone else has got and I bet the atmosphere in there will be much better as result.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Bristol Rugby team play/share at Ashton Gate at the moment don't they? That woul dbe tought to have 2 footie teams and 1 rugby team, the pitch would be shagged by October every year.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Superphil said:
Bristol Rugby team play/share at Ashton Gate at the moment don't they? That woul dbe tought to have 2 footie teams and 1 rugby team, the pitch would be shagged by October every year.

No, at the Memorial Ground.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Jesus Gul said:
might be something to do with the fact that they've just turned them over in the Johnstone Paints Tropthy Southern Final. Up the Gas!

Alternatively - no it's not.

The feeling runs a lot deeper than the recent encounter.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I quite like those renderings. Much better than the cookie cutter Walkers/St Marys/Pride Park efforts.

Anyone remember Eastville? What an absolute shithole that was. :nono:

cheeseroll

Jul 5, 2003
Fragrant Harbour
Simster said:
I quite like those renderings. Much better than the cookie cutter Walkers/St Marys/Pride Park efforts.

Anyone remember Eastville? What an absolute shithole that was. :nono:

With a flower bed/earth behind the goal!

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
I can't decide if it's totally STUPID or GOOD for separate football clubs to insist on having their own grounds - if it's good enough in Milan and Rome, say, what makes far smaller clubs than AC, Inter, Lazio et. al. insist on their own patch even temporarily?

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Bozza said:
No, at the Memorial Ground.

Isn't there another rugger club in Bristol? Or is it that Bristol Rugby have signed up to ground-share at Ashton Gate while the memorial is being done up.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Superphil said:
Isn't there another rugger club in Bristol? Or is it that Bristol Rugby have signed up to ground-share at Ashton Gate while the memorial is being done up.
Bristol use Ashton Gate for the bigger matches I think...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here