Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bristol Rovers Bristol Rovers Bristol Rovers

Fourteenth Eye

Face for Radio
Jul 9, 2004
Brighton
Apparently we have a game on sat in A COMPETITION WE MIGHT ACTUALLY WIN !!!!

All this cup stuff is all very exciting but can we please get back to some non bandwagon jumping my ticket is better than your ticket how do you write to a lady type stuff.

:thumbsup:

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
Thank you very much for bringing these three into my life too

_39291323_zamora203.jpg

134.jpg

_42986785_michelkuipers_getty203.jpg

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Looking forward to this one & I think we are going to stuff Rovers. Get it wide early, get it over & get it in, seems to be a winning formula. Can't wait.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I hope GEORGE PARRIS in playing for us.

Edit. f*** it. He's gone on loan to MANCHESTER CITY.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Fools! what else is there to talk about other than our upcoming clash with those Titans of the mid table MANCHESTER CITY I am literally spunking all over my computer in anticipation...ugh ugh ugh

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Albion reserves v Bristol Rovers if McLeod not fit....pretty even contest so 0-0 I reckon which may cost us at the end of the season.

On the other hand................. Cox might step up to the plate and cross a ball above knee height and beyond the first defender. With Whing and Richards pushing up we may get enough balls in the box to count.

I reckon Virgo will stay in midfield so maybe Robinson will play and actually contribute something positive. Then again it could be Virgo up front with Livermore in midfield.

Should be a good rehearsal for the MAN CITY game

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
Official site reckons McLeod and Livermore both doubtful

Has predicted team as Kuipers, Whing, Elphick, Hawkins, Richards, Robinson, Virgo, Thomson, Cox, Forster, Hart

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
We need someone on loan who can play on the wing and up front.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Hands up if you were at the Goldstone when Bristol Rovers beat us 8-2 in the 1973/74 season.

I was there.

When Smash and Grab (Warboys and Bannister) tore us apart. I went to one game at The Goldstone and arrived late as I was walking in Bris Rovers scored and I said to the gateman 'christ a goal down already his reply was that was the 2nd one. I think we lost 3 - 0.

Our major problem on Saturday will be stopping Darryl Duffy, who they have signed from Swansea and tore us apart at Swansea last season. I think that he was the player who sent in his DVD when he was at Forfar and his girlfriend got into London University so he wanted to move down south but finished up at Swansea.

Il Duce

Sussex 'till I die
Aug 19, 2006
NW8
I hope that some of the part time knob ends who are waiting for that already f***ing annoying cup game get their arses along to Withers on Saturday. We've started the season well, we're playing good football, and there's a buzz about the club at the moment. No excuses. First home league game of the season, and it would be a real boost to the players if they saw a good crowd when they run out to GOSBTS.

:drink::ascarf::falmer::clap:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Hands up if you were at the Goldstone when Bristol Rovers beat us 8-2 in the 1973/74 season.

I was there.
Wasn't there a bit of fisticuffs at this match ? Were the Rovers fans misbehaving themselves in the South Stand ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here