Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bristol ROLL CALL

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
For those of us planning to go in the home section of the ground the choice appears to be between the Das, Bass and Uplands terraces...does anyone have a clue which one is best, ie: not in with the looney gasheads.

well, the terrace behind the goal (used to be blackthorn end) is where all the boys go, so avoid that. If i dont get away end tickets think i'll head to the temporary stand behind the other goal......

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
I was wondering if they had given that to us anyway, on the club site it shows the away end holding about 900, I think we have been allocated something like 1200. Can't see an option for the Becks on the bit where you order tickets, will probably go for the Uplands in that case, at least that borders the away section.

Last edited:

Slough Seagull

Bye Bye Slough
Nov 23, 2006
has it sold out for us now...am white member but no ticket yet ???

tickets don't go on sale to white members until 23rd April. Gold and blue members have another 2 days to get their hands on them so I would imagine that it will sell out as we still have a slim chance of getting to the play-odds.

Should be easy enough to get a home ticket as they have been on sale for weeks and don't look like selling out...

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
Planning to go, but we're also White members so won't know until late in the week! Ticket office bloke I spoke to thought we'd be OK with e-mail booking a week or so back, but we'll see ...

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
It will be interesting to see if we do sell out all the away tickets, prior to them being available to White Members, I still cant work out why they have left it to just 3 days before the game for white members to have there shout at tickets, it is well known that many fans dont live near brighton and cant just pop down to the ticket office, and depend on the post for tickets, 3 days is just not enough time, bit of a cock up if you ask me.

Gully

Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Right, I have bitten the bullet, no longer a white member I have ordered a ticket for the home end...see you all on the Uplands Terrace.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
yes Potter, FACT

but that was because the club made a cock up with email addresses for ticket applications

more tickets will sell soon

Right.

Might be a chance for white members to get tickets tomorrow then. Result:clap:

Slough Seagull

Bye Bye Slough
Nov 23, 2006
if it was not for the fuckin west ham game last year it would have not been a problem as the old AMS worked fine!

Zesh Rehman

Sep 6, 2006
Oxford
yes Potter, FACT

but that was because the club made a cock up with email addresses for ticket applications

more tickets will sell soon

Its Leeds all over again, the club have COCKED UP again, but im not complaining at least i wont have to go in the home end!

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
still havent recieved my three - despite the fact the club have taken the money out

Gully

Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Right, if our part of the ground looks a bit sparse at kick-off I will try to sweet talk the stewards and get a transfer...if someone can vouch for me!

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
veggiescelery4061593700zy4.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here