Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bristol City worried by our support.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Lets call a Fans United day and stand in their end for five quid.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
However bad the online ticket system is, I'm going (+2) anyway.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
liking the fact the Brizzle City kit looks like it has PSG on the front - hell of a team to emulate :D

slinky

The Only Way Is Brighton
Jan 19, 2011
BN2
all i can say is let em, we just need to go there and support our boys on to Victory, as we did at Pompey and Cardiff.

We will out flair them, dominate them and out sing them. Simplez!!!

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Surely this is against the rules. Does comparable accomodation not have to be the same price for home and away fans?

Nah, that rule changed a couple of years ago. You're allowed two games a season now where you can charge less for home fans.

fataddick

Feb 6, 2004
The seaside.
While I totally agree with Bristol City marketing there club, is it just me or is it wrong to charge £5 for home fans and £25 for away fans, that's five times more for away fans.

Maybe we should charge them at the Amex £150 which is about 5 times £25.

Maybe I am missing the point.

It's legal because it's just an offer for STHs to bring friends rather than a general admission price. Charlton are doing similar (albeit £10) for our game v Exeter, the first time we've been desperate enough to do it. If they were doing it as a cheap general admission price it would have to cover away fans too. Most clubs that can't fill their ground do one game a season for cheap - we're doing all tickets home and away for a fiver v Chesterfield, for example. I can't imagine Brighton would be the away team in question for any of the latter though, it would likely be someone shit no home fan wants to watch like Palace. *nods*

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
It's legal because it's just an offer for STHs to bring friends rather than a general admission price. Charlton are doing similar (albeit £10) for our game v Exeter, the first time we've been desperate enough to do it. If they were doing it as a cheap general admission price it would have to cover away fans too. Most clubs that can't fill their ground do one game a season for cheap - we're doing all tickets home and away for a fiver v Chesterfield, for example. I can't imagine Brighton would be the away team in question for any of the latter though, it would likely be someone shit no home fan wants to watch like Palace. *nods*
....if only there were some way of enhancing your status or 'reputation' if you like, I'd have done it. Cheap shots at our friends up the road should always be encouraged.....keep up the good work fataddick :D

Shuggie

Sep 19, 2003
East Sussex coast
:thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here