Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bristol City vs Brighton & Hove Albion ****Official Match Thread****

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
Would I take a point away at a side who've won their last 4 there, against some good sides?

Yes, yes I would. Keeps the unbeaten run going and we still have the game in hand on a number of sides. Not going to panic now with the amount of games still to come.

this

Dec 29, 2011
Every time I listen on the radio there is someone commentating in the background, not really up to scratch is it BBCRS?

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
When i predicted 0-0 i didnt think i would be including the shots on goal as well. Piss poor performance by the whole side to go to a bottom side and not even create one single chance

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Would I take a point away at a side who've won their last 4 there, against some good sides?

Yes, yes I would. Keeps the unbeaten run going and we still have the game in hand on a number of sides. Not going to panic now with the amount of games still to come.

Thanks for that badly needed shot of sanity. 7th place with 11 to play is not a catastrophe. We are not in the habit of losing matches and are very much in the playoff mix. No need to panic

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
millwall could go down, shocking run apart from sat and now only 7 points from the drop.

JBizzleBeard

Jan 23, 2007
Brighton

I'm with you man.

viscentaye

Jun 26, 2012
O'Driscoll is a decent manager, gotta give him credit.

This - city would not be anywhere near the bottom of the form table based on recent results - of our 3 away games, this would be a good point in the circumstances. A shot on target would be welcome though......

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here