Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bristol City vs Brighton & Hove Albion ****Official Match Thread****

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
Seems like we're doing alright at keeping the ball out of our net, but can't find a way to create chances up the other end.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Did I say that no, couldn't give a toss what those losers talk about but why feed the trolls on here.
It's not feeding the trolls on here. If they comment that our thread is talking about Man U, simply point out that 1) there's is too and 2) they're on our match thread.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
They are 24th in the table ffs, why are you even thinking about weakening us defence wise. We should be taking the game to them.

Current form at home for Bristol City

PL 6
W 5
D 0
L 1
F 15
A 10
Pts 15

Shut up you miserable cretin!

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
boro winning and forest will win V 9, palace and watford winning.......and we cant get a shot on goal against the worst team in the universe.

help.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Would I take a point away at a side who've won their last 4 there, against some good sides?

Yes, yes I would. Keeps the unbeaten run going and we still have the game in hand on a number of sides. Not going to panic now with the amount of games still to come.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
68 minutes without a shot !!!! Pity the fans who drove there.
They deserve better

“@OfficialBHAFC: 16: Good blocks from Bridcutt and El-Abd at one end, before Orlandi tries his luck with a drive at the other. Heaton saves. #BCFC 0 #BHAFC 0”

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
boro winning and forest will win V 9, palace and watford winning.......and we cant get a shot on goal against the worst team in the universe.

help.

see above facts and figures about the hosts tonight. This is potentally our toughest game ofthe 3 away.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here