GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
So ungrateful,what more do they want? 3 points

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
An evident pattern has emerged. A team's fans who take points us off at home are generally complementary of the Amex (Blackpool, Wrexham, Leeds etc), and those who we've beaten generally dislike their day out and the stadium (Donny, Southampton etc). Simple.

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
I can understand why they were underwhelmed, and one of them did make the very valid point that compared to where we've played for the past decade and a half the Amex is heaven incarnate.

They do seem impressed by the expansion plans though..
Also, they were wondering what the view would be like from the top of WSU: if any of you BCFC lot stumble on this post, the view is incredible and you don't feel far away from the pitch at all.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Do we really care what they think it wasnt built for them. The people for whom it was built like it...............US. I must say travel is getting better although yesterday caught the train to Lewes and couldnt get off so had to stay on it to Polegate but fortunately within 2 mins there was train to Victoria via Lewes and Haywards Heath so no problem.

Sausage

The wurst of the wurst.
Dec 8, 2007
Thick pig ignorant twats, and ugly too.

sixnilup

Jul 24, 2007
Thats sad to hear. Not one of their fans would take Ashton Gate over the Amex. Constructive criticism is one thing but I seriously think there's a little bitterness there. Good luck in your relegation scrap Bristol.

Aug 31, 2009
Brighton
People are loyal to their club mate, it's nothing to fret about.

For example the acid test of the palace... none of them would say a thing against their shithole for now, they'd point to 'history' and... 'atmosphere' i suppose (scraping the barrel) but give them a new ground and they would be on here every last one of them crowing about their new place, saying it was superior and all the bollocks about 'soulless' and 'concrete' (lol) would be forgotten in a blaze of high octane hypocrisy!

We love the AMEX. It is AMAZING LIKE f***. This is all that matters. That and the team currently gracing it... I f***ing love it.

I drive passed that stadium ever day and it still takes my breath away.I absolutely love it and it`s going to get even better. Our fans create a fantastic atmosphere that we should be proud of.As long as we appreciate it,who gives a toss what some bitching twats on an internet forum for a team that just got spanked think.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
It makes me laugh when they go on about the stands,Surely they have seen it on TV and know roughly what to expect.

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Do we really care what they think it wasnt built for them. The people for whom it was built like it...............US. I must say travel is getting better although yesterday caught the train to Lewes and couldnt get off so had to stay on it to Polegate but fortunately within 2 mins there was train to Victoria via Lewes and Haywards Heath so no problem.

Couldn't get off? All trains through Lewes stop there.

PG

danwa08

Sep 19, 2010
Who cares about ignorant comments regarding the Amex, we know it's not finished...but I tell ya, when it is and there is 30,000 in there singing it's going to sound u-n-believable, anyway mines a DOUBLE Bristol city thanks for the 6 points.....league 1 is a lovely place!!!:hilton:

Pinkie Brown

Wir Sind das Volk
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR 🇩🇪

That took some doing! Sure you didn't fall asleep? The platform at Lewes where the London to Hastings train arrives at can hold 12 carriages as far as I remember? So you went to Polegate then got a train back to Haywards Heath? Or maybe you went to Victoria? :lol: A least you didn't get a train going up the Cuckoo Line from Polegate?!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here