Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bristol City fan comes in peace with local info

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Yep,was it new years day??.I think us and City were both near the top and there was a big crowd there that day.
I was there too. 16,058 if I recall. :lolol:

Lost 5-3, we were 3-0 down, fought back to 3-2 before losing 5-3.

Then when they came to the Goldstone, we went 3-0 up, and they pulled it back to 3-2 - which is how it stayed.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Fantastic , thanks

love the idea of getting given the local paper with the Programme :D

RickofBHAFC

Jul 27, 2004
Hope you don't mind a Bristol City fan coming on your boards with some local info.

If you are coming by road use M4/M5 southbound to junction 18(Avonmouth) then follow signs A4 Bristol airport
It looks the long way round but traffic in central Bristol is awfull it is the height of the holiday season and you will see more caravan's that you have ever seen in your life.

Though we were going to Ashton Gate NOT Selhurst Park! lol :lolol:

Aug 23, 2011
unashamed "bump" for my posting
if you sell all of those first allocation of tickets(1,000) by 27th august the other 1,000 will be winging there way to the south coast by saturday evening

super ads

Jul 14, 2009
Love the end of the OP. Any questions.............. not likely. Everything covered I think. Great post.

spig100963

Mar 18, 2011
Thanks for the coming in from west suggestion. Worked great. Had a nice pint at a cricket club house.
2.60 a pint. When we left the traffic was like there had been no match on. Back in Brighton by 8 ish.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here