Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bristol City 2 - 0 Southampton

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
I know people will say that the table never lies but I don't really think Saints are that good. A top six side, yes, but title winners? I don't think so.

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
Knew we would lose today. Their manager has got them playing some good stuff and they stifled us today. We got our tactics all wrong today.

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
Knew we would lose today. Their manager has got them playing some good stuff and they stifled us today. We got our tactics all wrong today.

You did not play very well against us last week, harper was hardly busy.the ref won the game for you along with lamberts diving skills

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
You did not play very well against us last week, harper was hardly busy.the ref won the game for you along with lamberts diving skills
Oh FFS give it up. More or less everyone was saying we were GASH last weekend, and we had TWO shots on target all game.

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
Oh FFS give it up. More or less everyone was saying we were GASH last weekend, and we had TWO shots on target all game.

And they only scored one goal in open play, if we were gash they were hardly good they should have scored at least 2 or 3 , but they didn`t stop chastising our team.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

He's right though - Southampton weren't all that last weekend. I said it that day, and I'll repeat it - they'll need to play better than they did against us to go up automatically. Maybe their poor showing against us was the start of a blip for them. Inconsistent Hull might be an interesting challenge for them on Tuesday.

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
He's right though - Southampton weren't all that last weekend. I said it that day, and I'll repeat it - they'll need to play better than they did against us to go up automatically. Maybe their poor showing against us was the start of a blip for them. Inconsistent Hull might be an interesting challenge for them on Tuesday.

Thanks Bozza :albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2:

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
And they only scored one goal in open play, if we were gash they were hardly good they should have scored at least 2 or 3 , but they didn`t stop chastising our team.

and would have scored more if you hadn't resorted to fouling us so many times. FFS SEVEN penalty appeals in total. Your right, that wasn't our best performance, but it didnt need to be. Once we were a goal up, it was clear that you had no plan B and the actions of your dickhead assistant manager made it all the more easy - we didnt need to raise our level.

Even after our loss today, we have 39 points from 18 games. Using a ratio of points per game, thats on course for 100 points.

Last edited:

klaaturberada

Jan 2, 2011
Were you there? 10 men or not, it was embarrassing in the second half.....a harlem globetrotters-like pi$$ take at times.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
and would have scored more if you hadn't resorted to fowling us so many times. FFS SEVEN penalty appeals in total. Your right, that wasn't our best performance, but it didnt need to be. Once we were a goal up, it was clear that you had no plan B and the actions of your dickhead assistant manager made it all the more easy - we didnt need to raise our level.

Even after our loss today, we have 39 points from 18 games. Using a ratio of points per game, thats on course for 100 points.

The number of grammatical and spelling mistakes there give away just how much you were frothing at the mouth in blind fury as you banged that post out.

Not sure why though - sounds like you're as good as up. Well done.

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
and would have scored more if you hadn't resorted to fowling us so many times. FFS SEVEN penalty appeals in total. Your right, that wasn't our best performance, but it didnt need to be. Once we were a goal up, it was clear that you had no plan B and the actions of your dickhead assistant manager made it all the more easy - we didnt need to raise our level.

Penalty appeals sais it all about your game, if you stopped appealing for penalties and tried to score instead, you might have got a couple more goals.You dirty cheating barstads, Lambert will soon be signed by chelsea to play along side Drogba

klaaturberada

Jan 2, 2011
Penalty appeals sais it all about your game, if you stopped appealing for penalties and tried to score instead, you might have got a couple more goals.You dirty cheating barstads, Lambert will soon be signed by chelsea to play along side Drogba
I've just realised that you are probably only about 12 years old, so I am not going to give you a hard time.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
The City fans will have given the fathead gashead Lambert two tons of abuse today. He's probably comfort eating his way to 15 stone right now.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here