Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bristol Away

butchy

Jul 24, 2005
Bethnal Green, E2
Re: Re: Re: Bristol Away

Uncle Buck said:
Or drink your way there.

The Robin by the ground is away friendly.....

Are you joking? The Robins is a hardcore Bristol city pub. If its the same pub I am thinking of any Brighton fan in there will have his face smashed. Stay clear!

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
Albion Dan said:
Utter utter rubbish

The last 2 years we have drunk around London Bridge/Borough market and not a whiff of any trouble whatsoever before or after the game.

London Bridfge/ Borough that's not Millwalls patch FFS you need to be getting down the OLd Kent Road, and St james Road in Bermondsey for a few pints really sample the local atmosphere not round banker heaven at London bridge ffs

Statto

Nov 11, 2005
Graceland Memphis
Im planning on going to this but there could be a problem. Its the same day as an England euro qualifier, so we will have to find a pub quickly after, to see the game at 17.00.:drink:

Last edited:

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Will be there, don't really give a toss about the England game, plus it is only 40 minutes drive from home, on a good day.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Goring Gull said:
London Bridfge/ Borough that's not Millwalls patch FFS you need to be getting down the OLd Kent Road, and St james Road in Bermondsey for a few pints really sample the local atmosphere not round banker heaven at London bridge ffs

Why would you want to drink round there if you are coming up from Brighton when London Bridge is 4 mins from South Bermondsey on the train?

I live in Peckham and know the local area really well and Id certainly not want to drink anywhere near the Old Kent road at any time EVER.

Last edited:

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
Theres a nice pub we went to in April thats sorta tudor looking with a court yard outside, thats not a bad place to have a quiet drink!

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
Albion Dan said:
Why would you want to drink round there if you are coming up from Brighton when London Bridge is 4 mins from South Bermondsey on the train?

I live in Peckham and know the local area really well and Id certainly not want to drink anywhere near the Old Kent road at any time EVER.

Your probably right, A mate used to live on Chaucer drive just off Rolls road behind the Tescos on the Old Kent Road a couple of times i went for a few beers in the Becket and the World upside down and teh Green man the later was actually passable on the Old Kent Road - always felt i was watching my back a bit. As for the Gin Palace when that was open - even the women wanted a punch up.....

butchy

Jul 24, 2005
Bethnal Green, E2
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Bristol Away

Uncle Buck said:
I know that....

Last time I went to Bristol city a COPPER sent me to the Robins when I asked which pub was a good away one!! We almost got ourselves killed. I was only 15 at the time aswell! Dirty old bill:angry: :angry:

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Bristol Shitty f***ing HATE us after the last time we were in this poxy league; f*** knows why, the pointy headed carrott crunching inbreds!

:lolol:

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Indeed, there is going to be much more needle at Bristol than Millwall.

Id actually really like to go as always have a good one there, but with a 4 month old baby and Forest and Millwall sandwiching it I have to give it a miss this time. :(

Kenhead

Oct 1, 2003
Brighton
How much would the train ticket be on the day? As i'm getting slightly tempted in going, must be the fact they have a kfc by the away end!!

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
im in with kinky!

"your mother shagged your brother your
sister is your mother your grandad f***ed
your sister the bristol family"

or somthing along those lines!

Does anyone rember there drum! :angry:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here