Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bring on leeds

FOOTSKI

Sep 30, 2010
Kent
I am going to all the home games this season (work stops me from going away).

But although Liverpool are looming, is anyone else looking forward to fridays match more.

Dont get me wrong Liverpool at our place is great but i want a chance to stick points on the board.

Am i alone? ???

Tummy Burger

Aug 1, 2003
Haywards Heath
I am going to all the home games this season (work stops me from going away).

But although Liverpool are looming, is anyone else looking forward to fridays match more.

Dont get me wrong Liverpool at our place is great but i want a chance to stick points on the board.

Am i alone? ???

No.

When the the Liverpool fixture was anounced we were all moaning about the 2 days apart thing. Now that we have lost against Leicester, and likely get beat by the Scousers, I can't help thinking that it is a godsend that we have the Leeds game before Palace. If we were going into the Palace game off the back of 2 defeats, we would be down on confidence and thinking our good start was a flash in the pan. A win against Leeds is a MUST to get the confidence back before the scum come down to the Amex.

osgood

Apr 17, 2011
brighton
hope north stand open up with, "WE ALL HATE LEEDS AND LEEDS " etc to "THE DAMBUSTERS" theme
classic football chant, my all time fav in fact, would start myself , but not confident of much support from the rest of the family stand , please help!

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
I am sort of worried that although we don't expect to win the Liverpool game if we lose it, we will go into the Leeds game on a 2 game losing streak..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here