Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bring Back The A-Team

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Have to say that is the best plastic surgery I've ever seen - she must be in her forties or older but could pass for a 20-something
:eek:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
that was QUALITY television, someone post an e-mail address to Channel4 or whoever as I have to write to them to express my delight...I'll do it tomorrow as i'm off to bed now!

quality.....bloody quality :clap2:

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
f***ing quality, wished i had taped it :clap2:

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
Fantastic to see Dwight Schultz appears to be a little bit crazy in real life despite advancing years - what a guy! Great programme, thought Justin Lee Collins was top man paying homage to our heroes! I bet they had to pay Mr T a fortune for that interview, they were getting desperate, shame he didn't go to the reunion. Face dyes his hair very dark now! And even Col. Decker turned up at the end. Great stuff. :clap:

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
That was quality tele for sure. For a bearded worzzle JLC is actually quite funny. Good to see Schultz and Benedict back together. Can believe how easy it was to get to Schultz though, just wanders in like he's supposed to be there and no-one stops him.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Quality viewing - pissed all over his 'Bring back the christmas number 1' show, in which he ended up with pretty pathetic 'celebrities' (although that was pretty good too, if only for Justin)....

:clap2:

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
He's quality all round, only he could get coffin-dodging American celebs to high-five him to shouts of "Rock On!" and "Come On!"

Last edited:

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Good stuff. Me and the missus were going to get an early night, but ended up watching this to the end.

Eggmundo

U & I R listening to KAOS
Jul 8, 2003
The Northstander said:
MARLA would still get it. A real MILF now!

:love: Saucy little minx.

Great programme; guy has got some cheek the way he barged in on them like that.

I just told him I was English

Classic line:clap2:

Superseagull

Jul 8, 2003
Mr T was cool and loud as ever, but I guess he was paid a fair few $$$ for his appearance, and there was no real reason given for him not turning up at the end. Maybe he wanted more money for that as well!

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
Superseagull said:
Mr T was cool and loud as ever, but I guess he was paid a fair few $$$ for his appearance, and there was no real reason given for him not turning up at the end. Maybe he wanted more money for that as well!

I was gutted he didn't have his gold chains on though! Perhaps they've gotten too heavy for him these days.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here